Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tour Bitchfest Thread "OMG ONLY 14 SONGS"

i mean, Carey i do really wish you would shut the fuck up with all your crying. we got it. we get it. move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul. View Post
    i mean, Carey i do really wish you would shut the fuck up with all your crying. we got it. we get it. move on.
    If you could read, you would see I'm quite balancing things I like and things I don't. I said I love most of the new songs, for example.
    "If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days."

okay. well, if you could comprehend the way you are coming across, you could see why i am not the only one mentioning your crying. i guess you really don't matter. but, i was just trying to help you out. go to bed, WIG.

Well, for me it is not the total amount of songs she is playing, though during the last tours, there were more chances that I could listen to songs that I really like.
    A lot of played songs this tour (so far) are not my favorites and I would be happy with her just playing 10 songs at a gig if the majority of them are Native Invader tracks.
    I'd so like to hear them played in live arrangements.

Wow. People are really fucking rude sometimes.
    ~just an underwater thing~

Would it be apologist of me to say that that sounds like a pretty standard COMT performance? I mean, really. *shrugs*

^
    THIS.
    My face screams without an emotion

I, too, confess to not being excited for my show at all.
    She sounds awful in those YouTube videos and I can't unhear that.

Since I've only seen her once so far, I'm loving the tight setlists filled with classics. I love how she looks on stage and the simple but beautiful visuals. But that voice? She sounds totally burned out :/

you really can't tell that much by youtube videos. i went into that lux show with low expectations - the baloise video was particularly horrifying, and i thought my 2014 show was pretty underwhelming, personally. but i was transfixed.
    i'm not saying it's perfect. and it's not 1996, or 2001, and never will be again. but she is really alive this tour.

I agree that she has energy and looks fierce this tour. But just listening to the boots, she sounds a mess.
    I mean obviously her voice won't ever sound like 2001 again, but 2014 was "still" amazing because she could do so much with her voice. I don't think the videos/bootlegs would sound awful to me if her vocals were at least somewhat close to the level of 2014.

But it's okay, I don't blame anyone for it or anything. Hoping for better vocals won't actually make them better.
    I think it's just about focusing on the positives of seeing this legend live and expecting the best possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    That was me, thanks for reminding me I forgot to sign it. You really are a cunt.
    But Blake, he's not looking for negative attention. He's HAPPY he didn't get a ticket this time around. Really!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    But Blake, he's not looking for negative attention. He's HAPPY he didn't get a ticket this time around. Really!!!!
    Haha. So he says. For not attending one show, he has the MOST to say about each one.
    And are we sure he's happy?
    My face screams without an emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Also ebby DID kindly create a Tour Bitchfest Thread for this purpose.
    Yes but apparently people in the tour section of this forum like to flying their own faeces at people who dare to not think everything she does is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Envy View Post
    ok, I have a confession, although I don't think it should even be a confession. But since I got red-dotted (is that even a word?) over in the tour section for voicing this, I'm posting it here.

So instead of confining the tour bitching to one thread, you decided it should be spread across two? You do realize the red dots will come regardless of which section of the forum it's in, right? Posting it in a second thread won't stop people from dotting you if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    So instead of confining the tour bitching to one thread, you decided it should be spread across two? You do realize the red dots will come regardless of which section of the forum it's in, right? Posting it in a second thread won't stop people from dotting you if they want to.
    Since this is the "confessions" thread, I decided to "confess" it. Not that I should have to, remember when differing opinions and feelings were a source of welcome debate rather than shit-flinging?