Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Kala a big baby?

Why is Kala a big baby?

She red dots everything I do. I'm not even sure what I've done at this point. She's pathetic...and I am pathetically red. Thanks Kala. Does she do this to everyone or am I special?

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyLab View Post
    She red dots everything I do. I'm not even sure what I've done at this point. She's pathetic...and I am pathetically red. Thanks Kala. Does she do this to everyone or am I special?
    Uhm... it is not possible to red dot everything someone does I think. Also, how would you know who leaves the dots? Regards, the Rep system.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

I sign my dots, yo. Kala is pretty great so I'm going to assume she does the same.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Allow me to produce some receipts.

Kala does not red dot everything you do. You have received 17 dots from the beginning of Unforumzed through today, and only two were from Kala. Those two dots from Kala were almost exactly 13 months apart. Also, you received a red dot from @Kari, which she signed "K," and I'm sure you assumed that was Kala.

What's hilarious is that you only have seven red dots total in your entire history on this site, and six of those are from different users, so there's hardly an issue with Kala. There's no conspiracy against you. You're "pathetically red" because the seven people who've red-dotted you have a stronger reputation power (more green dots, giving them more reputation power) than the ten people who've given you green ones.

I cannot believe in 2017 I'm doing this, but here is a video showing you how to add a user to your Ignore list. This will prevent you from seeing their dots or receiving their PMs. I suggest you and Kala both do this, as it's been ongoing.

ETA: Also, this thread title? C'mon. If this were the 90s and we were inundated with emotional teenagers I'd understand, but I'm guessing at this point we're all adults.

I remember you from your childish outburst in the Joni Mitchell thread. Even though many posters thought what you posted was harsh and even creepy, you took it out on Kala. But no, you're not special.

http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread...-Thread/page65

WTF. What is this thread. I will be sure to sign my FULL name to my dots from now on so there is no mistake!

FLASHBACKS!!!

Not enough pietism in dis tred.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Of all the people to say is a big meanie, Kala would be at or near the bottom.

May this thread serve as a reminder to sometimes click New Posts and not just your subscribed threads

(Ps I didn't dot you either)

-time moves both ways-

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    FLASHBACKS!!!

Red dots everything. EVERYTHING. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Not enough pietism in dis tred.
    }~}~~*(*(Lights the //sage//~}****