Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Kala a big baby?

Focus on the X. Are the dots really red? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Allow me to produce some receipts.
    I think I just came a little #smackdownlove
    post28!

Aww you guys are so lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Allow me to produce some receipts.

Kala does not red dot everything you do. You have received 17 dots from the beginning of Unforumzed through today, and only two were from Kala. Those two dots from Kala were almost exactly 13 months apart. Also, you received a red dot from @Kari, which she signed "K," and I'm sure you assumed that was Kala.

What's hilarious is that you only have seven red dots total in your entire history on this site, and six of those are from different users, so there's hardly an issue with Kala. There's no conspiracy against you. You're "pathetically red" because the seven people who've red-dotted you have a stronger reputation power (more green dots, giving them more reputation power) than the ten people who've given you green ones.

I cannot believe in 2017 I'm doing this, but here is a video showing you how to add a user to your Ignore list. This will prevent you from seeing their dots or receiving their PMs. I suggest you and Kala both do this, as it's been ongoing.

ETA: Also, this thread title? C'mon. If this were the 90s and we were inundated with emotional teenagers I'd understand, but I'm guessing at this point we're all adults.
    What kind of stalker realness? If we're all adults, why do we use such a petty reputation system?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLab View Post
    What kind of stalker realness? If we're all adults, why do we use such a petty reputation system?
    How am I being a stalker? I'm an administrator. You accused a member of harassing you. Per our rules, that is not allowed, so I investigated it. You were mistaken. No one is harassing you.

Since you don't like the reputation system I've disabled it from your account. Problem solved.

Thank you. I've taken your advice and set an ignore list up.

thirst world problems Octopussy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post