Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Los Angeles, CA 03/12/2017 [Night 3]

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    At this point, are we aware of any projects she's working on at all? I guess after tonight, the Toriverse may go pretty dark for a while... I'm happy for her to get a break too, but that's kind of bittersweet.

I have no idea what to expect tonight! i think she may open with iieee, since she's been mixing things up the last two nights. But beyond that I think she may go totally off script? This is my first last show of a tour. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    At this point, are we aware of any projects she's working on at all? I guess after tonight, the Toriverse may go pretty dark for a while... I'm happy for her to get a break too, but that's kind of bittersweet.
    My guess and hope is that they’re working on the Choirgirl reissue next if it’s not already in progress. (God how amazing would it be if they finally released the Plugged DVD or at least a set of live stuff from that era? Horses Plugged so needs to be documented as part of that era. I could go on and on.)

I have a feeling this is going to be a longer break than usual. I don’t think she was ready for this tour and the timing couldn’t have been worse with her family life, but she powered through because that’s what she’s always done and it’s been incredible. The Boston show was truly one of my favorite shows I’ve ever seen of her since all the way back in 98. Regardless, I just hope she does whatever makes her felt most happy and at peace, which I’m guessing is spending a lot of time with loved ones.

My guess is the Choirgirl reissue, plus a couple of 2018 festival performances.

Remember that show in Texas where the scoper started 20 mins before showtime and he mentioned that he would stop once it started and 100 strangers in the chat were like NOOOOOOOOOOO, JUST PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET, PLEEEEASE?

Or the show where someone started talking about how the Tori concert was full of wypipo?

Or the first glow stick cringe?

There MUST be a periscope tonight.

I mean, has there ever been a Tori concert not full of wypipo?

*avoids having a discussion about race*

Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

Yay!

A Little Dust the new prosecutor's Avatar
    Houston, we have lyrics!

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    They just put the sheets on the piano.

Ugh. The Times They Are A-Changing pre-show music is so lame. Her taste in Bob Dylan sucks.

I work in 7 hours... I don’t know if I should stay up or not but I’ll hold out for a bit if I can.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar
    I'm so sad and excited at the same time. I should have made myself a drink so I could shout "PLAY LEATHER!" authentically in the middle of a sad song.

Oh thank god we’re back to this for the last show.
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.