Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for San Diego, CA 28/11/2017

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    I never got the love for Marys of the Sea. Toast is literally the only song I'd salvage off TBK.

gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Even the title track? I love that song.

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    The title track is okay to me, but I don't ever listen to it. Toast is the only "good" song to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Oh, don't fool yourself. I bet you ANYTHING Tori smokes weed. Or probably vapes it, to save the voice and all. She certainly used to do the drugs, at any rate. I mean, christ, half of Pele was conceived on an ayhuasca (sp?) trip.

Mary Jane still sucks though.
    I think I recall reading her quoted as saying she's never smoked anything in her life to protect her voice. But that she's always chosen alternative means when it comes to marijuana.

I think she was quite fond of the psychedelic drugs in the 90's. Once the TBK era hit I think it was more the Xanax. I doubt she does much more than a few glasses of wine these days.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    The drug experiences she's been most vocal about are with Ayahuasca which she did when she was younger.
    ... my intention when I am doing it is very different than recreational. I don't do it recreationally. I do it to go do inner work, and I'm very clear before I do it what I'm searching for. That way, there's no abuse suffered and I don't rely on it. It's just one more tool that I use sometimes.

Does anyone have an audio/video recording of Posse Bonus? I would love to hear it again.

Quote Originally Posted by iwo1333 View Post
    Does anyone have an audio/video recording of Posse Bonus? I would love to hear it again.
    I presume you mean the live version? The studio version is on the commercial release of ADP
    ~just an underwater thing~

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Envy View Post
    I presume you mean the live version? The studio version is on the commercial release of ADP
    Yes, I mean the performance from this show.