Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Oakland, CA 26/11/2017

  1. #31
    Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    One of the best songs I got to see her play this your. I listen to it all the time still.

  2. #32
    Baby it BURNS thisnotget's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    517
    When she played Russia at my show the Russian woman vocals had started when people were still cheering so it was hard to hear and my dumbass self thought she was debuting Chocolate Song for a sec
    (Also definitely my favorite set so far)
    -time moves both ways-

  3. #33
    A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,452
    i am so jealous of this setlist

  4. #34
    Administrator Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,021
    She sounds good tonight but god Bells is a long song.

  5. #35
    Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    I'm just marvelling that in 2017 a freakout thread involves listening to or watching a live feed with others.

  6. #36
    Administrator Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,021
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    I'm just marvelling that in 2017 a freakout thread involves listening to or watching a live feed with others.
    They've sort of become listening parties which is a really nice place to be. Remember when we had to look for texting partners to report setlists like a bunch of primitive pieces of shit?

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Remember when we had to look for texting partners to report setlists like a bunch of primitive pieces of shit?
    That was actually how I ended up on the forumz at all! I was the texter for my first show!
    Remember that we once lived

  8. #38
    See that sweet Jesus! silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,619
    I love Angels--"wangs" and all.


  9. #39
    Administrator Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,021
    I love the old piano versions of her Wrapped Around Your Finger cover. Not sure I'm feeling the keyboard version too much.

  10. #40
    It's been a hot minute since she's covered Wrapped Around Your Finger, hasn't it?
    Remember that we once lived

  11. #41
    she might not be so bold fullofwish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    They've sort of become listening parties which is a really nice place to be. Remember when we had to look for texting partners to report setlists like a bunch of primitive pieces of shit?
    Awhile ago I saw a tweet about how you can really see the change in technology when you view it through the lens of setlist reporting. We've come a long way! I'm in awe of how fun it is to be listening to live shows with my Tori pals.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    377
    I’ve always wanted the Rose at one of my shows

  13. #43
    Ohhhhh, I remember now. I was thinking the last time was like, 2005, so clearly I'm not paying any attention
    Remember that we once lived

  14. #44
    A Midspring's Nightmare Rabih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I love the old piano versions of her Wrapped Around Your Finger cover. Not sure I'm feeling the keyboard version too much.
    I used to love her piano cuts of this one. But she's giving it such a intimate feel on the keyboard.

  15. #45
    Administrator Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    It's been a hot minute since she's covered Wrapped Around Your Finger, hasn't it?
    She did it in Arizona in 2014. But before that it'd been since 2005.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •