Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Eugene, OR 25/11/2017

I was at this show. It was actually my last of my 3 during my Pacific Northwest run of shows. It was my favorite. The ending of Damage was the most fiercest I've heard from her. The improv before Merman was excellent. The Power of Orange Knickers was very powerful. It seems that Tori always pairs Orange Knickers with Damage (think Atlanta). When she started into Carry I had no idea what it was, but I thought it sounded like a Kate Bush cover at first. This was my 2nd time to get Frog on my Toe. I got it at my very first show in Birmingham in 1998 (had no idea what it was then to really appreciate it!) I wasn't a fan of the Fake Muse section, but I'm no really a Beatles fan. I know that a boy with down syndrome requested the Rocky Raccoon song at a meet and greet in Seattle the day before, and that's why she performed it in Eugene. I loved hearing the Andromeda/Space Dog version and getting Upside Down right after it. Carbon wasn't as strong as in Portland. Hearing Hear. In My Head and Spring Haze was a treat. I think Cruel in the encore section worked really well. It was like Tori was saying bye to me (Cruel being my favorite Tori song). And getting this tour's Raspberry Swirl is just so much fucking fun! The show was just so very on point!
    Last edited by toriMODE; 11-28-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Adore that version of PTDO. Wow.

That PTDO made me fall in love with the song again. The intro and the end. Actually, the whole thing.
    I will be safe in my frame.

The only Damage I know that surpasses it is the 1999 Indy "Phoebe" version.