Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Games You Are Awaiting

Fable III

Having missed out on Fable II this will be an epic release for me.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/in...ble-iii/702482

Quote Originally Posted by Loffie View Post
    Pokemon Black and White!

One of the new Pokemon looks like a fetus!
    And there's a lightning zebra!

Two Worlds: I'm still not convinced until I play the damn thing
    post28!

Yeah, I know what you mean. These look impressive, but looks can be deceiving:

I am anxiously awaiting Halo: Reach - every time I see an ad for Reach all I can think is "SPACE BATTLES!!!"

I had never been an avid gamer but the Halo series has always been super fun for me. I really enjoy the online and campaign options on 3 and ODST as well as the firefight mode on ODST!
    You don't have to do everything all by yourself.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Mortal Kombat IX (or 2011 or 9 or whatever), the idea is kind of lame to play on people's nostalgia feelings like that, but hey, if I can play with Mileena and Cyrax for sure, I'm happy.

Donkey Kong Country, another nostalgia flashback, I hope it will be any good.

And for my 37th birthday I'll get this!!!:

Did I say 37? JC...

Thanks for the headsup, Wout!

I actually started playing Dragon Age 1 a few days ago. I figured I had to give it another go...
    The combat still isn't my style, though. I loved the Star Wars rpg's they made but the combat system there was less cluttered and more obvious. Here, I never feel really in control, I just press a few buttons and wait how it pans out.
    post28!

Hmmm, one of these days I gotta see how the console versions play...

is it worth it to download the extra official content? is having an account with EA/bioware worth it? I left WOW because it just got so out of control with all of the accounts and armory info available online.

I'm also reading that the Ex pack is buggy.

Awakenings is a must-have. If you are curious about ad-ons like Leliana's Song I would look up each one at places like IGN. They have a review for each release.

I've not experienced any bugs, yet, so I don't really know what to say about that. I forgot... you using PC or console? If I remember correctly you're using PC for this. Dunno, no bugs yet! Stay patched up, that's all I can say. Here's some info on all of the patches: http://social.bioware.com/page/da-patches
    Last edited by Dave; 08-19-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Oooh Fable 3 looks nice!

I never got to play Fable II. I was watching my friend play it and I decided that I hated the way they changed the magic system SO MUCH that I was never going to touch the game. In those games I always like to rely heavily on magic and that game just seemed to take the fun out of it. Plus it was even shorter than the first one.

Elemental: War of Magic

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/05/pr...-war-of-magic/

Delicious strategy of the fantasy variety!

Random world generator, customizable leaders, units, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Awakenings is a must-have. If you are curious about ad-ons like Leliana's Song I would look up each one at places like IGN. They have a review for each release.

I've not experienced any bugs, yet, so I don't really know what to say about that. I forgot... you using PC or console? If I remember correctly you're using PC for this. Dunno, no bugs yet! Stay patched up, that's all I can say. Here's some info on all of the patches: http://social.bioware.com/page/da-patches
    they are releasing version of dragon age 1 in the fall with DLC content and I think awakenings too...

I beat it last night...the last boss was kind of easy surprisingly... basically Wynne is made of Win!