Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Nashville, TN 12/11/2017

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternLad View Post
    Nobody near me gets away with talking through songs. I turn round and glare at them and if that doesn´t work I ssssh them and if that still doesn´t work I tell them to shut the fuck up because I paid good money to listen to Tori and not them.

There were two girls next to me at The Light Princess and one of them barely stopped talking all through the first half. After I´d had words with her trust me she didn´t say a word during the second half.
    Good for you!

damn! that was a great show! the punch of mother revolution into fast horse -- what an ending!!

Even after seeing the WTF NOLA show, I think this is my favorite show STILL, of all time.

A Little Dust the new prosecutor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    Even after seeing the WTF NOLA show, I think this is my favorite show STILL, of all time.
    I'm very close to agreeing with you on this. And here's the really crazy thing, which didn't fully register until I looked at the color-coded toriset.org list: she didn't play a single song from Pele or Scarlet. Yet it was still one of the greatest shows I've ever seen!