Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Durham, NC 11/11/2017

Setlist and Reviews for Durham, NC 11/11/2017

This topic is solely dedicated to the setlist and freakout for Tori show at the DPAC in Durham, NC.

Setlist

01. i i e e e
    02. Way Down
    03. Little Amsterdam
    04. Devils and Gods / Father Lucifer
    05. Crucify
    06. Toast

Fake Muse Network
    07. Personal Jesus [Depeche Mode cover] / Body and Soul
    08. Landslide [Stevie Nicks cover]

09. Reindeer King
    10. Honey
    11. Twinkle
    12. Baker Baker
    13. Take To The Sky / I Feel The Earth Move [Carole King cover]

Encore
    14. Cloud Riders / Cornflake Girl
    15. Raspberry Swirl

Now open for discussion!

I AM SO EXCITED Y'ALL! this is my first Tori show out of the Northeast. I get to hang out with my bestie, finally meet @jaypea in person, and go on a vacation all at the same time! We are going to shoot for the M&G tomorrow too and I am going to rehearse what I say so I don't start stammering incoherently like last time.

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    ^ omg that’s so great @Kari! Have a blast. So jealous...I’d love to catch another show on this tour but I have limited vacation time at my new job for the first year. Otherwise I was seriously considering trying to go to the Oakland show with my bestie who lives in SF.

Undented just tweeted that this meet and greet has been cancelled due to the cold temperature.

I considered driving to Durham to visit a friend and see the show. There was a seat about 20 rows back on the floor but basically dead center. I should have just grabbed it and headed up there. *sigh* I'm still so bummed that this is another tour that's missing Florida. I didn't get to see her with the quartet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I considered driving to Durham to visit a friend and see the show. There was a seat about 20 rows back on the floor but basically dead center. I should have just grabbed it and headed up there. *sigh* I'm still so bummed that this is another tour that's missing Florida. I didn't get to see her with the quartet either.
    YOU STILL HAVE TIME. I would love to meet you!

I am so fucking depressed the meet and greet is cancelled.

I feel like this will be a special show, and I hate that I'm missing it. I just didn't want to drive 6 hours there from Atlanta and then 8 hours from Durham to Nashville. Too much driving. Hope everyone enjoys the show, though!

Wills: Carbon & Flying Dutchman
    Wants: Glory of the 80s & Selkie

Meet and Greet is happening for today.

What the actual fuck

Comments on Facebook seem to say that people showed up despite the M&G being cancelled, and she met with folks who were there.

We are driving there now. I’m sure it’s over. But let’s vheck it out.

Yeah. Happening or not? I’m looking at tomorrow’s weather for Nashville. Cleveland’s M&G was cancelled and I’ll be so disappointed if Nashville’s is. It’s also causing a little problem for me. It’d be much easier to get onto the road to make it for showtime, but I’m pulling 200 strings to leave so I can make the meet and greet. If I knew it was cancelled ahead of time, it’d simplify things by leaving later but would also be depressing af.
    @Kari, so happy you’re seeing your 3rd show this week and meeting @jaypea! That’s awesome. I REALLY hope you get to meet Tori this time! Have an awesome time, guys!

To anyone who DOES meet her and feels the same way I do, ask her why she’s never done Simon and Garfunkel’s America? Haha. I still can’t believe she hasn’t done it. It’s so obvious. Maybe THAT’S why? But It would be SO beautiful and perfect for NI. Then again, she’s just extend the “America” mash-up probably and that would get an “Ugh” from me. Lol.

And no, I’m not really asking for people to spend their precious little time with Tori to do my bidding.
    The Landslide Never Brought, Brought Me Down

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    WTF re: the M&G. I wonder how that happened.

@Adam Undented claims Nashville’s M&G is cancelled but they also said today’s was so who knows:

We waited for a little and got cold. I don’t think it’s happening anymore.