09. Reindeer King
    10. Honey
    11. Twinkle
    12. Baker Baker
    13. Take to the Sky

Encore
    14. Cloud Riders / Cornflake Girl
    15. Raspberry Swirl

Swirl would have been great in the club.

OMG. So. Much. Vodka.

he's our commander still stuper venus's Avatar
    Honestly, I'm glad I didn't decide to drive up from Atlanta. Most of those are songs she's done here within the past couple of tours.

Devils & Gods Seriously I was thinking of requesting it, I love this little song

Also one of the very few A+ Fake Muse for me.
    Last edited by mich.; 11-12-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Just drove back from the show. I really enjoyed the show, she seem to be in a good mood. Got a couple of the songs I was hoping for tonight which was a nice birthday present. I have a few videos but had to take them with my phone so the quality is not that great.

Last edited by dukedvl; 11-12-2017 at 08:07 AM.

That setlist!!!!
    post28!

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    So happy for you Kari! Also, Landslide! I chuckled when I saw that

these days just seem to crush me
    i spent a considerable amount of money for a last-minute flight to durham, and it was worth it for twinkle

I would normally possibly rank this show better than Madison, HOWEVER, i had the most obnoxious people in the world sitting behind me, which really distracted me from the show and my experience.

First, there was some girl i think 2 rows behind me singing along LOUDLY and HORRIBLY to crucify, baker baker and landslide. She was off-key and sang the songs at their normal pace so it didn't align with tori, and it just was so bad. it would be comedic in any other situation but damn near ruined the show.

When there was a song she didn't know, i then had the pleasure of the row of asshats behind me talking throughout the concert. Two guys there i think because their girlfriends brought them talked throughout Toast, and at the end of toast, sarcastically and making fun said "oh yeah, that was great! She's so amazing" he then left after and never came back.

thankfully they were quiet during twinkle, which means so much to me and was gorgeous Way Down and little amsterdam floored me. cruicify was amazing, and she was realy emotional during toast & baker baker.

devils & gods/father lucifer really didn't work IMO. i was ready for her to launch into FL by itself but it never happened. Also, i'm so over TTTS and landslide. i knew we were getting landslide while she was playing toast and emphasized the "landslide" lyric in toast. and yay no ASF

LOVED this show so much despite it being damn near ruined, and was wayyyy better than chicago. but madison was better overall i think.
    Last edited by Jessy; 11-12-2017 at 07:46 PM.

I'm in love with Devils and Gods/Father Lucifer mash-up as it is excatly what I've been missing during this tour - bringing back rare and unexpected tunes and be experimental with them. Personal Jesus sounds solid as well.

these days just seem to crush me
    WTF Time was on the setlist and she played landslide instead

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    So.. the husband surprised the FUCK out of me Saturday morning telling me to get ready for a day of fun and next thing I know I'm at the Lansing airport headed for Detroit to an undisclosed location which ended up being the Raleigh-Durham gate. He already had a bag packed in the trunk for a change of clothes for us, as well as my WWs booklet and phone chargers. Turns out he had this planned since July and was getting *very* nervous the last few weeks when I was openly looking into getting my ass to Nashville.

I said on the plane that I didn't want Leather, China, or Landslide. My partner hasn't seen a Tori show since 2005, and Baker Baker is down there with his least favorites, so it's a little wild that she did both of those songs with us there, not to mention that neither song was actually on the written setlist. Nice one, T.

Way Down/Little Amsterdam, Take to the Sky, Twinkle, Honey, Crucify, Raspberry Swirl, Personal Jesus, and Devils & Gods/Father Lucifer were all remarkable. I'm so grateful to have been at this show, and I think the whole surprise nature of it made it all the more enjoyable.

This was an unplanned 7th show for me, and I've still got the 3 LA shows to look forward to. I'd love to do more, but unless I get whisked away onto a plane without my knowledge again, that ain't happening.

A Little Dust the new prosecutor's Avatar
    ^ What a great story! And your surprise concert turned out to be one of the best of the tour!

I don't have any more shows until LA either. I know it's less than 3 weeks away, but it feels like such a long, long time.