Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Atlanta, GA 10/11/2017

Quote Originally Posted by grapefruit_is_winning View Post
    Everyone hates her Losing My Religion

But yeah add me to the “Bring Back LMR” count
    -time moves both ways-

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I hate it, but I hate REM except for ... oh man, I forget. That one song... Is it her only southern show? Maybe she'll play Dixie.

eta: man on the moon. I like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by toriMODE View Post
    My first show of the tour!

Wills: Beulah Land & Crucify
    Wants: Raining Blood & Liquid Diamonds
    Quote Originally Posted by Antigone View Post
    *flails* I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS.

OH!

WILLS: Rocket Man, Crucify
    WANTS: Father Lucifer, Girl
    This is also my first (of two) shows. I would gladly take all of these songs. Obviously, I’m in the minority, but I love Rocket Man!

I’ve never seen her in ATL (mostly in Florida, DC, NYC, and once in Upper Darby), but doesn’t Beulah often come out in Atlanta? I’ve never seen it, and I got myself looking on the bright side re Tori Travel because I figured I might see songs that she often does in cities that aren’t mine and wouldn’t see as many of the songs that tend to come out when her parents attend (I did get to sit next to them once, which was so neat—her dad loves to talk about what a genius she is!—but their presence often translates into “safer” shows, though it doesn’t always).

I’d also like to put in votes for The Wrong Band, Playboy Mommy, and She’s Your Cocaine (unlikely) because then I’d be able to say I’d seen all of UTP and Choirgirl live. And Spring Haze. She’s one of my favorites, and I don’t think I’ve seen her since 2001! And Honey, my absolute favorite—I’ve never gotten her solo.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnotget View Post

But yeah add me to the “Bring Back LMR” count
    Me as well. I’m not itching for it, but I’d be happy to hear it.

Yes, Beulah Land comes out often in Atlanta.

he's our commander still stuper venus's Avatar
    I'm looking at stats for all of the Atlanta shows I've seen her do. I went to 1 show in 98 and I've been to all Atlanta shows since. We've gotten Beulah Land 3 times and SATY and Winter only once. Landslide and Big Wheel 3 times.
    She hasn't done i i e e e here since 1998.
    Last edited by stuper venus; 11-09-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Rental car picked up, hotel reservation made months ago, bags almost packed, all I got left to do is go to class tonight, then I'm headed north from Florida.
    I can barely contain my excitement!!! This my 13th Tori show since '94 and I can't stop smiling.
    Hoping for Beulah Land, Motormaids, Blood Roses, Honey, Broken Arrow and Bang
    Last edited by Danielle; 11-09-2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Typo

I would love love love to get To The Fair Motormaids of Japan!!!

Anyone know where the meet and greet starts at the Symphony Hall? It’s a smaller venue than the Cobb Energy Center from the last tour, so I imagine it will be structured a bit differently.

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    People hate her Losing My Religion?! I’ve never heard that! I thought it was pretty universally loved.
    I can't quote any kind of stats or anything, of course, but I have had sooooo many digital and real conversations here and elsewhere with folks who are like "no thank you, Tori covering LMR".

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrus658 View Post
    Anyone know where the meet and greet starts at the Symphony Hall? It’s a smaller venue than the Cobb Energy Center from the last tour, so I imagine it will be structured a bit differently.
    I have no idea. Guess I'll find out in the morning.

he's our commander still stuper venus's Avatar
    In 2005 it was next to some stairs that went down into a hole, I believe. Of course, these days it seems they're taking people inside, so that could be different.

Hoping for: New Age and Operator

Stoked to see her!
    I still owe money to the money, to the money I owe

This is the first time I'm seeing her since 2011 (I missed the 2014 tour entirely) and I'm so excited! I actually work at Symphony Hall so I'm extra thrilled. Do we know for sure she's doing a M&G today?

I STILL HAVE NO TICKETS

I can't decide if I should buy some of the ordinary seats just released on ticketmaster or wait until an hour before the show.
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

I don't know if you've been to this particular venue, but there really are not bad seats in the house in terms of sound. I am there regularly and have been just as happy sitting in the "nosebleeds" as I have been when I have the typical "good seats". In fact, I hate being on the floor there and specifically hunted for balcony tickets for tonight. So... my opinion is that ordinary seats are good, unless you are wanting ultra-close front row tickets (is that what you get an hour before the show?).