Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for New York, NY 08/11/2017 [Night 2]

It's funny; right before Boston (which was almost a perfect set for me) I was saying that I'd love to hear Climb more than anything else off NI because it finally started resonating with me throughout that week. Enjoyed it at Philly. New Age isn't my bag, and I commented to my friend I'd love to hear Time or Real Men if she's going SLG for the covers. Real Men pops up last night perfectly. So I'm putting it out here that I'd still like Time for a cover, but also that I really really miss Not the Red Baron. Would also accept Marianne.

Here's hoping some music god or another takes note and gives us NTRB tonight or in Durham.

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    NTRB would be divine.

Ooooh right, yes, I want Bang tonight!

Also forgot about Pancake and Mother - will happily take those!

In 7 total shows, the only b-sides I've ever gotten are Cooling, Graveyard, Take To The Sky, Honey and The Pool once apiece, which I think is kind of crazy given her b-side catalogue size.

Give me some HIMH, some Black Swan or Sister Janet, a dash of Alamo. Frog On My Toe, Daisy Dead Petals, Upside Down or Flying Dutchman. Anything from Scarlet's Hidden Treasurers. Or I definitely won't be mad with some Beulah Land or Never Seen Blue. JUST DON'T PSYCHICALLY READ THIS AND BRING ME MARY!

Oooooh, NSB. Omg yes please. If it's a show with Springtime or Blood Roses I would take Sugar along with them

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    In 7 total shows, the only b-sides I've ever gotten are Cooling, Graveyard, Take To The Sky, Honey and The Pool once apiece, which I think is kind of crazy given her b-side catalogue size.

Give me some HIMH, some Black Swan or Sister Janet, a dash of Alamo. Frog On My Toe, Daisy Dead Petals, Upside Down or Flying Dutchman. Anything from Scarlet's Hidden Treasurers. Or I definitely won't be mad with some Beulah Land or Never Seen Blue. JUST DON'T PSYCHICALLY READ THIS AND BRING ME MARY!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

So what you're saying @Nick is you want "Snow Cherries from France" and "Posse Bonus"? :P

In all seriousness, I TOTALLY forgot how much I love Beulah Land. Would LOVE that to pop up.

I am scared to make any predictions . But...I predict: Crucify, Winter, Leather, Take to the Sky

BIG WISHES: Bang or Wildwood, Blood Roses, Girl, basically any Pele song no srsly pick one, PGY

^Considering the year America just completed, I‘m not sure Pretty Good Year would be the best choice

Quote Originally Posted by Rabih View Post
    ^Considering the year America just completed, I‘m not sure Pretty Good Year would be the best choice
    Pretty Good Year, for me, has always been a little sarcastic. I think it could work.

Pretty Good Year into God would actually be the perfect statement tbh.

And two songs I never tire of!

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    I love freaking out with you guys and posting the sets. If someone else wants to do it for tonight instead, please PM me. Otherwise I'm really happy to do it.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I'm feeling Juarez or a 1000 Oceans tonight
    "Washing Machiiiiiine" - Kate Bush

A Little Dust the new prosecutor's Avatar
    Given the blowout last night, I could see Virginia making an appearance.

Also thinking Almost Rosey or Upside Down 2.

A Matter Of How You See It Kala's Avatar
    I think Juarez might come out in Texas but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by the new prosecutor View Post
    Given the blowout last night, I could see Virginia making an appearance.

Also thinking Almost Rosey or Upside Down 2.
    Good call about Virginia!