Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2018 Albums

Heart-Shaped Bed full LP coming Oct. 26

If the song wasn't treading on L. Del Rey territory already, the video certainly does

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    YES

What a great gift for Halloween.

The new Dubstar (remember them!) come out on Friday and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Dubstar - Why Don't You Kiss Me (Official Music Video)

Dubstar - Love Comes Late (Official Music Video)

I saw them do a one-off gig in 2013 at a tiny London venue and they said they were working on something new but there's been harly any news from the Dubstar camp since. I'd given up hope and now here we are with a whole album!
    Last edited by beanstew; 10-15-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Yessssssss

THIS! IDLES - Joy As An Act Of Resistance.
    Fucking amazing British working class punkrock and it's so freaking energetic.
    post28!

Dead can Dance - Dionysus is out now -
    snippets here:
    https://dcd.lnk.to/DionysusFA

Video for the track Mountain:

According to an interview in the rolling stone https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-album-749693/
    they don't plan to play any of the new Dionysus songs on the upcoming tour in 2019 as the arrangements would demand too many additional musicians.
    They plan to play a lot of songs from albums of the 80ies and 90ies, some of them never played live so far.

Another world tour in 2020 is also in the works (mentioned in another german interview)
    Last edited by CC; 11-09-2018 at 09:30 AM.

^ wow, their first two albums are still my favorite. I would DIE to hear a set with The Trial, Threshold, Advent, Avatar, etc etc.

The new album is good, reminds me a lot of Spiritchaser. The video looks very uh... trendy? It's like something I'd expect to see from a new-ish band. Pretty good though.

New EP from L.A. Witch!

L.A. WITCH - Haunting (Official Audio)

Octopussy, do you know these guys? I think you might dig their brand of reverby scuzzy garage blues.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

So, Laibach are releasing their album of Sound of Music covers because of course they are.

Quote Originally Posted by beanstew View Post
    New EP from L.A. Witch!

L.A. WITCH - Haunting (Official Audio)

Octopussy, do you know these guys? I think you might dig their brand of reverby scuzzy garage blues.
    I'm digging it!! Sounds like a 1994 band