Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,512 of 1512

Thread: Doctor Who's Exciting Adventures in Time and Space

Anyone still watching? I'm probably going to miss Michelle Gomez the most out of this entire cast.

I don't even watch this show but I always love watching bros lose their shit when women get cast as famous fictional characters.

This is good though:

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    The worst part of Twitter is up in arms, because apparently a character re-creating their entire physical self every few years is ok, but not if they re-create with different genitals.

Also this:

To be honest, I wasn't too keen on the Doctor being a woman, but after seeing that they went with Beth from Broadchurch, I am super excited and very much looking forward to the new seasons.

a succulent Chinese meal lacuna's Avatar
    I like her too, but I think I'm more excited that Moffat is leaving.

I'd really really like to see the show have more simplicity and be less cinematic. Very curious on what Chibnall will do.

My 7 years old's excitement watching the unveiling of the new Dr Who was awesome. His face lit up and he yelled 'I love that the new Dr is a girl, that's 6 time ladies, the Rani, Missy, Riversong, the Guard on Gallifrey, Romana and the Dr, I think this is a really good idea to finally make the Dr a girl" That's my boy

I'm ecstatic about Jodie Whittaker's casting. She was fantastic as Beth on Broadchurch. I'm super curious to see her interpretation of the Doctor.

I'm equally ecstatic--maybe more--about Moffat's departure and Chibnall taking over. I fell in love with the show during the Russell Davies years but Moffat's tenure, with the possible exception of Season 5 (his first), has just generally been kind of...eh.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

I liked the Christmas special, and I'm excited about Jodie's Doctor coming fall next year.
    "A universe that needed someone to observe it in order to collapse it into existence would be a pretty sorry universe indeed."

By the methane lakes Bloody Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Markness View Post
    I'm ecstatic about Jodie Whittaker's casting. She was fantastic as Beth on Broadchurch. I'm super curious to see her interpretation of the Doctor.

I'm equally ecstatic--maybe more--about Moffat's departure and Chibnall taking over. I fell in love with the show during the Russell Davies years but Moffat's tenure, with the possible exception of Season 5 (his first), has just generally been kind of...eh.
    100% agree!
    My website! LOOK, ART!1
    A certain darkness is needed to see the stars - Under a warm tuscan sun

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/fil..._1563.TRIM.mp4

YAASSS GAWD. This is the Doctor, as Eccleston/Tennant/Smith established him (or her) from 2005 on. Capaldi - great actor, great mistake, seriously miscast.

*double post