Thread: Tori's chart history

Tori's chart history

I couldn't find a thread on this already...

Here's a detailed Australian chart history (current at 20 September 2017) I obtained from our national chart compiler for those interested. Albums are listed first, followed by singles, in alphabetical order. Our chart is now calculated well into the thousands, but only a top 100 is published.

NAT = national chart peak

NSW/ACT = New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory, VIC/TAS = Victoria/Tasmania, QLD = Queensland, SA/NT = South Australian/Northern Territory, WA = Western Australia (individual state charts)

Under the Pink/Little Earthquakes = a 2-CD set that was sold here, with both albums packaged together. Part of a series.

Prior to the inclusion of streaming a couple of years ago, our chart was entirely sales-based.

'Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)' is listed twice, under the same title. This was first released here as 'Hey Jupiter/Professional Widow', in 1996, but then the 'Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)' single was released separately in February 1997. ARIA counted them as different releases for the first week (hence PW(IGTBB) entering at #96 for one week), before then counting both releases as the same single.

Last edited by DialF; 11-20-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Gold Dust, including the #887 hit Flavah.

Joke aside, thank you! Really interesting information. I wonder what caused such dip in AUS chart positions after AATS (not counting NOH or GD). Trauma perhaps?
    I will be safe in my frame.

Quote Originally Posted by tolotti_ View Post
    Gold Dust, including the #887 hit Flavah.

Joke aside, thank you! Really interesting information. I wonder what caused such dip in AUS chart positions after AATS (not counting NOH or GD). Trauma perhaps?
    The lack of 'singles' radio etc. might play? Plus her age/being seen as being a 90s act, perhaps.