Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In which WesternLad reveals itself a troll and has a sad meltdown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In which WesternLad reveals itself a troll and has a sad meltdown

p.s. Nancy gave me a great idea actually! You are all on my ignore list now so feel free to carry on verbally assaulting me as I won't see a single word of it.

I'll stick to the Tori threads from now on lol.

Ok, you want a troll you got it.

Kari: fuck you go and have another 'oh my plays are so shit' panic attack and bout of depression for a month.

Ryan: fuck you Mister little Hitler power freak.

Nancy: fuck you Miss Hitler, obsessive psycho Bush freak who has nothing better to do with her life than spend hours and hours here.

SMYY: fuck off you fat cunt, never liked you from day one.

Spikey: whiney whingy twat ever since I met you that once at a concert!

The rest of you (well Kari included): you're pathetic with your need to take 10 meds a day just so you can walk out the house. Get a fucking grip. Boo hoo, my life is soooo tough it's soooo awful. You're a bunch of spoiled hyprocrtical insecure brats.

To anyone I've forgotten: fuck you. xxx

Kari: fuck you go and have another 'oh my plays are so shit' panic attack and bout of depression for a month.

Nancy: fuck you Miss Hitler, obsessive psycho Bush freak who has nothing better to do with her life than spend hours and hours here.

The rest of you (well Kari included): you're pathetic with your need to take 10 meds a day just so you can walk out the house. Get a fucking grip. Boo hoo, my life is soooo tough it's soooo awful. You're a bunch of spoiled hyprocrtical insecure brats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Wow I love that set except that one thing. Has she just totally abandoned NI?

Can't see it darling. are you depressed?