Thread: The Upcoming Thread: What Are You Looking Forward To?

Icon15 The Upcoming Thread: What Are You Looking Forward To?

Last edited by BrotherNamedErised; 08-01-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Last edited by BrotherNamedErised; 08-01-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNamedErised View Post
    I'm still looking forward to Avengers: Infinity War, but this trailer does not excite me. Thanos looks ridiculous.

^Yup!! That’s where my mind is this week. Anyone else psyched up about this?

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I can't decide if I'm excited for Solo or not. I mean, I'm going to see it, but do I go see it next weekend or wait?

I hadn't even heard of this thing and now it's the upcoming movie I am looking forward to the absolute most

(nsfw)

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar

EDIT: I WAS SOOOO WRONG! AD is officially DTM now.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I can't wait for the film adaptation of The GOLDFINCH this year. The book is massive. I hope the film can live up to it. And Ansel.. And Ansel.. And Ansel.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Season 2 of The OA! Details are scant but really hoping it arrives this year!
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    I can't wait for the film adaptation of The GOLDFINCH this year. The book is massive. I hope the film can live up to it. And Ansel... And Ansel... And Ansel.
    I was looking forward to it myself, until I read that he's involved. Now I'm not even sure I'll look for it when it comes out. #dealbreaker
    Last edited by BrotherNamedErised; 08-12-2018 at 11:30 PM.

The Sharp Objects miniseries upcoming on HBO. I love the book...I don't know why Gone Girl is touted as Gillian Flynn's best book because Sharp Objects trounces it on almost every level.
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Every time I see this trailer before a movie I get excited.

Atypical Season 2!

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

GNU, Pterry

Just read the news about HBO picking up new sci-fi epic shows from both J.J. Abrams AND Joss Whedon. I can't wait!
    "See everything as an illusion, and enjoy it even though you are not of it."
    ~Alanis Morissette, paraphrased

Senior Member grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    My scream is going to get lost in a paper cup on this one, because nobody here shares the love, but I am most looking forward to THE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON OF VEEP! Can't wait actually, even though I'm fairly worried it will suck because they set it up badly with the end of Season Five (and the producers have made some worrisome comments about how Trumpo's America will influence the direction), but until my dreams are officially dashed upon the cliff, I yearn for more and more and more of its deliciously ruthless, hostile, and frankly brilliant writing.