Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Upcoming Thread: What Are You Looking Forward To?

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    The new HALLOWEEN film looks incredible. Can't wait to see what new storyline they have since everything has been thrown out the window that happened after the first film.
    Lori Strode 40 years later with a panic room and more rifles than a small Siberian town.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

oh boy did this make me forget how much I hate trump and remember how much I hated Bush and Cheney.

I don't know if I would say I'm looking forward to having my blood boil for 90-120 minutes and I didn't like The Big Short all that much, but it seems very interesting.

And holy hell. I'm calling 2nd consecutive Oscar* for Sam Rockwell right now.

*May not be same category, but two in a row is still quite a feat.
    Last edited by Regina Phalange; 10-03-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Ahhhh cannot wait for this. Please, please be good! Michelle Gomez

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post

oh boy did this make me forget how much I hate trump and remember how much I hated Bush and Cheney.

I don't know if I would say I'm looking forward to having my blood boil for 90-120 minutes and I didn't like The Big Short all that much, but it seems very interesting.

And holy hell. I'm calling 2nd consecutive Oscar* for Sam Rockwell right now.

*May not be same category, but two in a row is still quite a feat.
    I liked The Big Short but didn't care for the Wolf of Wall Street. I learned a lot more from The Big Short which maybe is why some might not have found it very entertaining.

For me.. Bush/Cheney had a much more evil undertone than Trump so far. Just thinking about Halliburton alone.. and how many lives were lost and we're still losing because of the destabilization, no WMDs, daily suicide bombings that would average 90 deaths a day not to mention the 4000 men and women in the US Armed forces.

Actually I don't really have to draw a distinction between Cheney and Trump. They're both awful, awful people. One more covert than the other.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.