Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Resistance: Avalon, Play-by-Forum take #04 sign-up thread

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar

The Resistance: Avalon, Play-by-Forum take #04 sign-up thread

Hi all, anyone interested in another round of Avalon? It has been so long since we last played. Up to 10 can play, ANYONE can play, newbies are more than welcome.
    We need at least 5 people to play. If you are new, don't worry about the rules too much for now, I'll be talking you through the game anyway.

1. soignee
    2. Just Owls
    3. Faust
    4. Chalk
    5. JayP
    ------------------------------ [We have game!!!! Who else wants to join? Regards, King Arthur]

The (Updated) Rules to the Game

IMPORTANT, EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

- Try to check up on the thread once every 48 hours; this is non-strict and doesn't apply in weekends.

- There can be no communication outside of the game thread about the game, not through PM or otherwise! All communication must be out in the open, in the thread; this means also NOT using the dot system! Period. Anything else will break the game and spoil the fun. This means any sort of hint between spies or other people will need to be hidden in the public texts.

- Don’t edit your posts, except in the first minutes or so to correct typoes.

- Don’t take things personal. You may discuss everything that happens, or everything that is revealed to you in secret. Do not outright post links to tokens and cards that are shown or played in secret though.

- You are not assigned a die or anything, so don't post links to randomizers to prove you've randomized a suggestion. You may however use randomizers and say you've used them: as long as other players can't really know if you're telling the truth about it.

- Fire any questions you have at me through PM. Anything, really.

Strategic Hints for the different roles

"Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

People that previously played, please notice this thread lol; @soignee, @Faust, @Zach, @JayPeaches, @Regina Phalange, @fullofwish, @just owls

I'm here!

AND YES PLEASE

Welcome to the Round Table, soignee.

trapped in the worst timeline just owls's Avatar

I'M IN

Second knight is in.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    I was thinking about this the other day, how I never got around to figuring out how to be the DM for werewolf/mafia...

I want to play, but I don't have the mental capacity right now. So I'm out this time, but maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day, how I never got around to figuring out how to be the DM for werewolf/mafia...

I want to play, but I don't have the mental capacity right now. So I'm out this time, but maybe next time.
    Too bad! You could mod this if you want, all you d have to do is hand out roles and manage votes ( I could still do board updates )

I’m down!
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Excellent. Welcome to the Round Table Robby.

werewolves, not swear-wolves Chalk's Avatar
    I never played it, but I would like to try.

Nice. We ll need one more.

AHH FUCK YES!

Quote Originally Posted by JayPeaches View Post
    AHH FUCK YES!
    Yass. Rejoice, we have a game. 5 is good, but would be awesome if 1 or 2 randoes joined...

the more the merrierrrrrrr!