Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: New Album 2018

I love it. Fantastic, chilled, restrained, sexy. One of her better lead singles and a nice change of direction.

I don't understand how people are complimenting her voice on this. For me it's one of her worst vocals ever, on the level of Girl Gone Wild. Totally emotionless and devoid of any passion or joy a song like Medellín would require. It's Maluma's song, not hers.

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    There's something about the song that I really do like. It's a bit of a grower.

Obviously there are a lot of negative feelings about Maluma. I don't know anything about him, nor do I really care to. But his voice is sexy and uhhh, he's very, very physically attractive.

I’ve decided I don’t like the song anymore...I now love it!
    This is so low key, sultry and kind of romantic...it feels like Madonna again and she's driving it (love that “slow down papi” line).

And Maluma compliments her well on this, whereas on 4 Minutes she was drowned out.

This is adorable, btw:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXSxf3n...d=gkw536wyn4vm
    Last edited by bongohead; Today at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongohead View Post
    I’ve decided I don’t like the song anymore...I now love it!
    This is so low key, sultry and kind of romantic...it feels like Madonna again and she's driving it (love that “slow down papi” line).

And Maluma compliments her well on this, whereas on 4 Minutes she was drowned out.

This is adorable, btw:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwXSxf3n...d=gkw536wyn4vm
    Yes, this is adorable. But quite egocentric and in some ways so artificial. What´s the point of recording yourself crying?. It´s like. Ok, now push the bottom and start recording me in the moment I make like I cry, or in the moment I genuinely cry, in case it happens.

Well I guess these are the times we are living with social networking.
    Last edited by datura1452; Today at 09:25 AM.

burning up the bible BettahDevil's Avatar
    It's miles better than 4 Minutes and Give Me All Your Luvin so I will take it!