Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The Entertainment Industry's BS Machine Pt 2: Perverts and Bigots Boogaloo

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    This is gonna be a big huge deal. He got away with it for too long. Will he continue to dodge justice?

And the Miami Herald's coverage has been fantastic and I hope they get a Pulitzer

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    Marvelous news.

Let’s see if he gives anybody up.
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

This tweet is a year old or so, but...

It's been said a lot but I'll speak it myself here. Sure, I don't want Bill Clinton caught up in this. It would be majorly disappointing to find out he isn't just a horndog but is in fact a predator. But if he is mixed up in this? Fuck him.

And on the other hand... he's not currently the president, nor even the first husband he should be. If he's a perv, take him down. However, it doesn't exonerate anyone else. My priority in hoping this nails Trump isn't partisan other than he's currently fucking things up while Bill is completely out of public service. So yeah, I want Trump taken down MORE but it doesn't mean that I want Free Willy to be loose if he is a danger to GIRLS.

I didn't know Allen was involved with him. Prince Andrew is another big name... which might also include Fergie as knowing, but not participating directly herself.

Not to be lost in the news is that Epstein's first job WITHOUT A DEGREE was a math teacher. Who hired him? Bill Barr's father. Can't make this shit up.

If I were rich (it's arguable both R Kelly and Epstein potentially aren't) and I knew I was being investigated, would I still be hanging out in the US or would I be hanging out in a country without extradition or always on the move?

I don't mean that jokey. I mean that seriously. I don't know if I personally would run from the law, but if I had the means to do so and was facing the rest of my life doing hard federal time, it would at least cross my mind. Are they just so arrogant that they believe they will never get taken down?

Also, I am going to prove to you that Epstein and Trump did really disgusting horrible illegal immoral things without relying on witness statements: If Trump were truly innocent, he'd be screaming about how gross Bill Clinton is and Crooked Hillary and Pizzagate and all other sorts of nonsense. He's been silent. Which means he doesn't want attention called to it. Which means he's implicated.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Are they just so arrogant that they believe they will never get taken down?
    Well. Yeah. I mean even convicted they get sweetheart deals, don't have register as a sex offender in New Mexico because the girl was over 16, never check in as the court ordered. No consequences then. I don't expect any now.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

There is a reasonable point to be made about the age of consent, how it varies from state to state, how it is different from driving or drinking or voting ages. But Dersh isn't the guy to make it.

I stand by the constitutional (not moral) argument I offered in my controversial oped: if a 16 year old has the constitutional right to have an abortion without state or parental interference, how could she not have the constitutional right to engage in consensual sex?
    He's all pissy because this came back up

ps all other things aside, while one might think one is ready for sex before 18, having a successful pregnancy under 18 is difficult for girls whose bodies aren't always physically ready to really grow a baby maybe 10% of her size. Abortion is healthcare.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Because of sexual assault allegations, Nintendo will replace voice of the male version of the avatar/protagonist of a game that was already released last week (Fire Emblem XVI), which is currently topping charts around the world. The voice for this character, Byleth, is already patched out and replaced as he appears in the mobile phone game Fire Emblem Heroes, and the voice will also disappear out of FEXVI in the future through an update coming soon.
    This is the advantage of games I guess; voice actors can easily be replaced even in retrospect, if the company has the money to do such a thing.

https://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-...exual-assault/
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Interesting. I want to say sad for the victims but it sounds too much like mourning him. And I don't want to be like good riddance because it could affect the prosecution of other pervs. And there is going to be a massive shortage on tinfoil bc of this. There is good reason to believe both suicide and someone got to him. Regardless of what is the real answer, he was not properly supervised and that is a big fucking problem.

But all is not lost as far as prosecutions.

^I thought the whole thing would stop which would be very convenient for a lot of people. I guess I can take my tinfoil hat off or at least adjust it. It does seem really odd that he was able to kill himself while under a suicide watch. It's not impossible obviously, but it ought to be harder to make a successful attempt.

Edit: He was just taken off suicide watch. I'm just catching up on this as I've been traveling all day.

How horrific were his deeds he'd rather get to hell quicker?
    Last edited by MTC; 08-11-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    ^I thought the whole thing would stop which would be very convenient for a lot of people. I guess I can take my tinfoil hat off or at least adjust it. It does seem really odd that he was able to kill himself while under a suicide watch. It's not impossible obviously, but it ought to be harder to make a successful attempt.

Edit: He was just taken off suicide watch. I'm just catching up on this as I've been traveling all day.

How horrific were his deeds he'd rather get to hell quicker?
    As far as the trials go, his being dead does affect them in that he can't testify, can't flip on others. So if he doesn't have pics of Celebrity A doing stuff, Celebrity A can be like "Oh, I didn't know about THAT stuff. We just played tennis." But if he did have pics, if his assistants and pilots and house staff testify. I mean, we all know that victims' testimony means jack shit, unfortunately. But if there is independent verification...

I'm still on the fence. I definitely don't think it was the Clintons. Please. The best thing I saw a lot of yesterday was that they're a vast killing machine but yet couldn't get a few thousand votes in MI, PA, and WI. Supposedly he was in good spirits, but then sometimes people are happier before suicide because they kind of get a "no worries" chill vibe. And he could have been relatively happy and had a sudden dark moment. And as far as murder, since his stuff is still admissible and there's no indication he'd flip anyway, it would be revenge and kind of what's the point. He's only one piece of this puzzle. An important piece, but it doesn't get your creepy polaroids to disappear. I'm trying to not go full Lone Gunmen of X-files here, but I also don't want to be ridiculously naive.

He shouldn't have been taken off watch regardless of how he died. And we can trust Barr to get to the bottom of it, right? Barr whose father hired Epstein for the school he first worked at? Barr who thinks he's Trump's personal lawyer?

I wouldn't trust Barr to truthfully investigate what he ate for breakfast.

I don't believe anyone had him killed, but I am open to the idea that somehow his money and influence allowed him to be taken off of suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyland View Post
    I don't believe anyone had him killed, but I am open to the idea that somehow his money and influence allowed him to be taken off of suicide watch.
    That's a thought. His cellmate was removed and his cell unmonitored. Kinda shady to me.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how do you murder someone who's in jail?
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble