Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Entertainment Industry's BS Machine Pt 2: Perverts and Bigots Boogaloo

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    This is gonna be a big huge deal. He got away with it for too long. Will he continue to dodge justice?

And the Miami Herald's coverage has been fantastic and I hope they get a Pulitzer

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    Marvelous news.

Let’s see if he gives anybody up.
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

This tweet is a year old or so, but...

It's been said a lot but I'll speak it myself here. Sure, I don't want Bill Clinton caught up in this. It would be majorly disappointing to find out he isn't just a horndog but is in fact a predator. But if he is mixed up in this? Fuck him.

And on the other hand... he's not currently the president, nor even the first husband he should be. If he's a perv, take him down. However, it doesn't exonerate anyone else. My priority in hoping this nails Trump isn't partisan other than he's currently fucking things up while Bill is completely out of public service. So yeah, I want Trump taken down MORE but it doesn't mean that I want Free Willy to be loose if he is a danger to GIRLS.

I didn't know Allen was involved with him. Prince Andrew is another big name... which might also include Fergie as knowing, but not participating directly herself.

Not to be lost in the news is that Epstein's first job WITHOUT A DEGREE was a math teacher. Who hired him? Bill Barr's father. Can't make this shit up.

If I were rich (it's arguable both R Kelly and Epstein potentially aren't) and I knew I was being investigated, would I still be hanging out in the US or would I be hanging out in a country without extradition or always on the move?

I don't mean that jokey. I mean that seriously. I don't know if I personally would run from the law, but if I had the means to do so and was facing the rest of my life doing hard federal time, it would at least cross my mind. Are they just so arrogant that they believe they will never get taken down?

Also, I am going to prove to you that Epstein and Trump did really disgusting horrible illegal immoral things without relying on witness statements: If Trump were truly innocent, he'd be screaming about how gross Bill Clinton is and Crooked Hillary and Pizzagate and all other sorts of nonsense. He's been silent. Which means he doesn't want attention called to it. Which means he's implicated.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    Are they just so arrogant that they believe they will never get taken down?
    Well. Yeah. I mean even convicted they get sweetheart deals, don't have register as a sex offender in New Mexico because the girl was over 16, never check in as the court ordered. No consequences then. I don't expect any now.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life