Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Entertainment Industry's BS Machine Pt 2: Perverts and Bigots Boogaloo

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar

Angry The Entertainment Industry's BS Machine Pt 2: Perverts and Bigots Boogaloo

Hey, Kevin Spacey is not only a creep, but a racist creep! He truly is the face of all that is wrong with the industry.

He claims Spacey, who played lead character Frank Underwood in House of Cards, refused to acknowledge the black team members and even made racial slurs.

Blue said a group of black security guards were watching the trailer for the show when he heard the actor tell his personal security manager: 'I don't want n***ers watching my trailer.'

When Blue raised concerns with set managers about Spacey, who was referred to as 'The Powers That Be', he was told: 'That's just the way he is; we've got to keep him happy.'

One of his employees, supervisor Eric Lyles, 47, corroborated Blue's allegations and claimed Spacey also refused to shake his hand or acknowledge him.

'So Spacey comes out of the trailer and the locations manager says, "Kevin, I just want to introduce you to the security team." He introduced me, the supervisor, and the policeman by name.

'Kevin is standing right next to me. He looks me up and down, looks at my supervisor up and down, and reaches across us to shake the hand of the police officer and then walks away.

'We are all standing there looking at each other like, "OK, that was awkward."

'From that point on we had a security officer posted outside of his trailer and my security force is predominantly African American.

'Every time he walked back he would look at this black officer but he wouldn't even speak.

'He never spoke to my security guards but he was talking to everyone else. He even talked to the location manager that tried to introduce us to start with.

'He talked to all the police officers, laughing and joking with them,' Blue said.

Jesus. What a complete fucking piece of shit Spacey is.

Hi, Regina!
    At my core, I think we're gonna be OK.

Barack Hussein Obama

I'm making a judgment call that sports can fall into entertainment. Fuck these fuckers so hard.

Today is Day 5 of Larry Nassar’s sentencing in a Michigan courtroom. Last week, more than 80 women spoke about how Nassar sexually abused them under the guise of medical treatment. Today, the 95th survivor in these proceedings gave a doozy a statement in Judge Rosmarie Aquilina’s court.

One of the most appalling details in Miller’s statement was when she said that MSU sports medicine clinic is still trying to charge her for her visits to Nassar. “My mom is still getting billed for appointments where I was sexually assaulted,” she said in her statement.
    And this fucking gas-lighting crazy-making creeper... he complained it was too hard for him to listen to all the victim impact statements.

This made me feel better.

Damn! That was straight up raw truth. Go Aly!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    Jesus. What a complete fucking piece of shit Spacey is.
    It really makes me wonder how on earth he ascended to A-List status, with zero existing familial connections. Did he conceal his dark side that well, only to unleash it when he had enough fame/power to get away with it?

He may be an asshole, but he’s also a very talented guy. I think he fooled people a lot, and insiders who knew his secrets were afraid of his star power. Then, the doors were blown open.

Barack Hussein Obama

David Copperfield Accused of Drugging, Assaulting 17-Year-Old Model in 1988

TheWrap spoke to Lewis’ best friend from high school, husband, ex-husband, and grandmother — her primary caretaker at the time — all of whom said Lewis told them decades ago about her accusations against Copperfield. A chiropractor said Lewis told her about the accusations three years ago, and Lewis said she reported them to the FBI in 2007. She said she is not seeking money from the magician or others.

Copperfield’s lawyer, publicist, and manager did not respond to requests for comment Tuesday. But on Wednesday, Copperfield issued a statement on Twitter expressing support for the #MeToo movement while saying that he has been falsely accused in the past, and is about to “weather another storm.”

Something always seemed off about that guy.

Barack Hussein Obama

Oh boy.

And in case they're deleted, if she gets pressured to take them down:

@NicoleEggert
    Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep.

I was 14,15,16 and 17

It started when I was 14. Wasn’t a one time deal.

Stop weirdo. What is ur explanation for him fingering me at age 14?

We’ve been waiting for it for awhile.

It’s here.

Barack Hussein Obama

Just came to post this too. I had no idea about that car crash, wtf.

Outrageous. I would have been traumatized by it.

Wow. Good for her that she spoke out. On a personal note, as an actor, nothing infuriates me more than directors who have no respect for the performers' safety and boundaries. Tarantino's behaviour towards her is absolutely reprehensible: We already know that Weinstein is a disgusting pig, but he is honestly no better. Shame.

My feelings about this were summed up much better by a friend of one of my FB friends, who is also a former @forumzer:

"How does it feel to know that not only your body, but your very life was something relegated to the backseat of concern for a few fucking seconds of film?"

I’m honestly wondering if QT should be put on the Woody Allen List.

Barack Hussein Obama