Thread: Any cloud service recommendations?

Any cloud service recommendations?

I really (REALLY) love Dropbox, but their total storage limit is 1TB. I can’t get one of their business plans, because the company I work for is already on them and you can’t use several business plans linked to one account. Or something.

Anyway... I’m looking for something that has similar functionality to Dropbox (the option to remove some files from your local hard drive after they’ve synced to the cloud, but being able to get them back at the click of a button). Additional web-based access to files would be nice too (ugh, I wish I could just get a 5TB account on Dropbox).

I’m looking for at least 3TB but 5 would be better.

I’d like to pay around 10-20 euros a month, I guess?

Any ideas?

I use Back Blaze for backups. They've got a few different plans. I use one for servers and multiple machines that works out at $5 per month per terrabyte. I'm happy with their service.
    Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without adding, "You're making a scene."

Cool, thanks! I'll check it out.

Have you considered Google Drive?
    You get 15GB without having to pay, and I'm pretty sure it does all of the things you've listed that you'd want?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidIX View Post
    Have you considered Google Drive?
    You get 15GB without having to pay, and I'm pretty sure it does all of the things you've listed that you'd want?
    I checked it out a while ago, but from what I remember anything over 1TB is rather expensive.

Crashplan for Business. Was using the Res version for a few years .. now they only have a 'business' plan which I've switched to .. $10 per month (per device, but I only have one 'visible' device, with a network drive) .. unlimited storage.. web access to files.. retrieve files anytime after deletion ..

Saved my ass 6 months ago when my network drive just died randomly!