Thread: Plugged Tour 1998 Grand Compilation: May It Heal Reissued Wounds

Plugged Tour 1998 Grand Compilation: May It Heal Reissued Wounds

I spent the past couple of months going through every show from the Sneak Preview Club and Plugged tours when I actually meant to do it over the course of this year. Whoops. Either way, the result is a compilation of some of the best recordings of every song Tori and the band performed on the tour, plus over forty solo songs as well as the usual spattering of odds and ends. I can't promise to please everyone, as there are a lot of beloved 1998 shows and recordings, but I did my best here. A couple of important notes about the compilation:

• I chose not to use any radio or television performances. This means I did not use Sessions at West 54th. And no, I don't think the "i i e e e" I included here is as good as that. But everyone and their mother has Sessions or knows where to get it and I wanted to keep it to full, live shows.
    • Quality is fairly consistently good. The recordings are nonetheless twenty years old and there is some variation. If something sounds shoddy, there just was nothing else.
    • I tried to include a recording of every band song she included on Still Orbiting (To Venus and Back) for completion and otherwise for some variance. I think these are all good performances to compare with what she did pick.
    • The same does not hold true for the officially released solo recordings. If they were the best of the tour (and they often were) and no other performances were substantial enough to also provide, I skipped them.
    • A couple of solo songs were either unavailable or in too poor quality to bother. I think it's just "Over the Rainbow" and "Angie" though.
    • ...somehow "Thoughts" from Akron got lost in the shuffle when I did the track listing and is just absent. That is my mistake and if anyone wants an individual upload of it, I'll upload it separately for them.

Download Link

Band Tracklisting:
    'Tis better to bend with the wind than stand tall and be broken. Therein lies hope; therein lies freedom.

Well guess what Mimi, WE DID. Octopussy's Avatar
    HEAL MY WOUNDS PLS!!!!!

I can't wait to hear this Though I probably have all of these bootlegs, I'm too lazy to figure out the best versions.
    Last edited by Octopussy; 07-25-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Thank you so much TRULY fantastic
    Last edited by Alamo; 07-27-2018 at 01:29 PM.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Oh, this is going to be amazing. You rock, man.

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    Thank you for this. I've been back on a Tori binged and this is just what I needed. I appreciate all the work you put into curating this!

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    So excited to listen! Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

Downloading now. This is perfect since all I want to listen to right now is 98 live stuff.