Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2019 Rupaul's Drag Race

condemned to wires and hammers ebby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waitressboy View Post
    My surprise this season is Valentina tbh. And not in the good way. I thought she was talented and could do a lot of things... But she's just relaying on her beauty, and I don't think her looks had been so great this season neither. I'm 100% Team Manila now.
    Yep. This season has showed her flaws so clearly - she's really just a beauty queen, and I don't get drawn into anything else from her. Herself and Naomi just turn out looks, but Naomi surprised by being funny in Snatch Game this time around for sure! But, yeah, neither was in their element this week at all.

Some of the other queens don't / can't work a look like the two of them can, but an All Star should be somewhat well rounded and multi talented in more than just serving a look imho.

From the trailer for next week's episode, it looks like the four returning queens were deliberating over those black lipstick boxes. My guess is that they will kick a queen off via vote.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    Manila for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJane View Post
    From the trailer for next week's episode, it looks like the four returning queens were deliberating over those black lipstick boxes. My guess is that they will kick a queen off via vote.
    Yeah but maybe only from the ones that landed in the bottom this week I hope? Since the eliminated queens are also four. And one of the current bottoms really has to go after all those abysmal roast performances I think.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Very true. And you're right - those bottom Queens should not get off the hook for that horrifying roast. I was half-expecting the over-caffeinated Ru to go off last episode!
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble