Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2019 Rupaul's Drag Race

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    ^You know what it is for me? I think this season more than any other we have some bona fide reality show competitors. And 11 seasons in that shouldn't be any surprise.
    In the past it was good enough to just show up as a fierce queen. These ladies seem to be more aware, aware of what DragRace really is. They're all really good competitors. Even the queen that went home tonight wasn't ridiculously awful in the challenge. And all the looks were great, imo.

I'm really living for this season.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    I really liked Evie this week. And the way Joel was irritating Michelle. Yeah!!!

ETA: DirecTV is having a fee dispute or something and I will likely lose VH1 for a bit. All spoilers and updates are welcome.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    I can't believe Evie was called out on Untucked for having bad.. did they say "crafty" looks?
    I've never heard of Evie's connective tissue disorder. What a horrible thing to befall a queen. No splits, twerking or death drops. I guess that would make a queen have to rely on good ole fashioned creativity and flawless lip syncing. Which seems to be everything that Evie is about.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Evie's outfits are just that much more great because she makes them all. It seems unfair to me that some queens just buy runway looks from drag designers. Shouldn't they all create their own? Maybe the show needs some kind of campaign finance reform.

Also, Evie was ROBBED of a win. Silky looked like Oprah, but her lip-syncing was off. I'm guessing they wanted to even the playing field and not give Evie two wins already.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

Now that Silky is toning it all down a bit, I'm liking her more and more, actually.
    post28!