Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Rupaul's Drag Race

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    It was really cool how they incorporated past queens. The energy of a regular season is just so much more invigorating, isn't it?

Silky is annoying but I totally understand. The only quiet queens that we like are the ones that make the finals (in a stately manner).. other than that.. Silky is just doing it but doing it way too hard.
    How are you going to throw Miley on your back and run around the room?
    I don't mind it but if it starts to throw the other queens off they need to let her know. I surely hope that's not strategy and Silky will lose a little of that edge if she makes her way to more and more challenges.

I don't have any favorites yet besides Vangie. I actually loved what she sewed. It could have been the winning look. But Brooke's piece looked professionally made and with much harder-to-work-with materials.
    Last edited by Volta; 03-02-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Sometimes I think the so-called "experts" actually are experts.

I saw the first ten minutes of episode 2 and I am very relieved. I thought this season maybe a little bland but so many queens are funny!

Who are your picks for top 4 at this early stage? I've got:

Vanjie
    Shuga
    Scarlet
    A'keria

I didn't expect to love Scarlet so much but I find her ditzy Tammie Brown routine so endearing, lol. And she made that dress!

Brooke nina Akeria and yvie. Those are the ones that scream star potential to me

For me it's too soon to tell but I do like Scarlet, Vanessa, Yvie, Ariel and Shuga. And plastique is gorgeous so I hope she's more than a pretty face.

I was actually rooting for Soju, based on her meet the queen video but damn that was some patchy work. Too bad.

Also, it turns out the Dutch version of OUT TV lost the broadcasting rights so I lost my legal and steady method of watching the show. Here's hoping that I can find the episode on youtube before they take it down. I hate having to scour the internet each week
    post28!

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    ^ Oh noes, that means even less drag race in the Netherlands then. That is just too bad. Unless some other service will secure the rights? I personally never had OutTV, as I don't have a television subscription and THEY don't have a good smart tv app for their on demand service.

Don't know if the VPN/Philo option is viable for you, or the Amazon gift card trick. Those are two technically legal options your fellow Dutchies use, if not a bit overcomplicated for such a campy show XD.
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

I really like this cast! I loved the lip sync. Anytime I get a Toni Braxton reference, I'm livin' for it.

I love how Scarlet was chosen last and ended up winning the challenge. I think Scarlet might be my favorite right now. And I don't really like snooty queens. I'm still not a huge fan of Violet or Aquaria or even Sasha. But there's something else about Scarlet other than she's from Kentucky.
    It was really funny, however, when she was going on about how good her look was and had no idea it was coming apart. lol
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Really like her.

That was cool af.
    The lip syncing ballerina. That’s a first.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Completely Gagged.
    Great drama.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Was this the "Ru hopped up on caffeine" episode?

Also, I can't put my finger on why, but Ariel Versace bugs.
    Living in my own personal Cornwall bubble

God, that lip sync was messy. Six people flailing around at once is too much. They looked ridiculous.

Yvie's jellyfish runway is one of the most impressive runways in recent memory.