Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: 2019 Rupaul's Drag Race

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    If something ever happened where Ru couldn't film a season, etc, and Michelle or Lady Bunny also couldn't be the main judge I think the natural person to carry on would be Alaska. She would be the most respected as far as decision making, I think. Simply because I find her to be the most all-around queen, the most talented besides the legendary older queens.

Alaska serves comedy, music, and looks the same way Ru does and I think she's so much more "big picture" than anyone else.
    Who understands branding better of the Drag Race winners?
    Last edited by Volta; 12-04-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

entertaining in its outrage Volta's Avatar
    Has anyone seen Trixie's new documentary "Moving Parts" on any of the streaming platforms?

So good.. but of all the surprising things, and there are quite a few, is that Kennedy and Trixie's finale was filmed with three endings.. of course each winning but also a tie. I didn't know that. Kind of weird that they didn't tie. Have they filmed ties before AS3? Makes me wonder what shifted away from that. Also makes me understand much more why there was a possibility in Ru's mind of a tie come the 4th season. Because it was already an idea before.
    Who said you were evil?
    My SAT scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    So good.. but of all the surprising things, and there are quite a few, is that Kennedy and Trixie's finale was filmed with three endings.. of course each winning but also a tie. I didn't know that. Kind of weird that they didn't tie. Have they filmed ties before AS3? Makes me wonder what shifted away from that. Also makes me understand much more why there was a possibility in Ru's mind of a tie come the 4th season. Because it was already an idea before.
    But for AS4 they clearly didn't film a tie. That's why it looked so weird and messy.

I believe they also filmed a tie for Bianca and Adore.

Quote Originally Posted by Volta View Post
    I think the natural person to carry on would be Alaska.
    Ooh, I think she's a tad too edgy, personally, but this is a fun thing to ponder!
    I'd think queens like Ben Delacreme (for warmth and wit), Bob the Drag Queen (for political engagement) or Shae Coulee (for intelligence and fairness) could carry a show.
    post28!

I'd go with Raja. She's probably the most well-rounded winner they've had.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    I think that in any case they should move the judgment from RuPaul to the entire panel. Let everyone give their numbers, like they did in ballroom.
    Join the Unf Discord (any device)! 60+ folks have already joined. https://discord.gg/6ek5qzz