Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Book - An Artistic Resistance: A Blueprint for Change in 20 Songs (May 20, 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by GirlForPele View Post
    The Philly date was $34 and you get a signed copy of the new book, which I hadn't yet pre-ordered, so I think it's worth it (for me).
    Agreed. Plus, the Free Library of Philadelphia is a gorgeous place! I wonder if she’ll be taking questions from the audience?

I think Philly got leaked early because there is going to be a livestream. Just a hunch.

It sold out fast. The Auditorium for Philly is already gone.
    Last edited by Mr. Orange Clouds; 02-04-2020 at 10:46 PM.

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange Clouds View Post
    I think Philly got leaked early because there is going to be a livestream. Just a hunch.
    If you're talking about the simulcast tickets, that's something you have to physically be present at the library for in another room.

Kind of defeats the purpose.

It's just a way of allowing visitors to view the event, beyond the amount that fit in the auditorium. It's not really intended to serve a wider audience than that.

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    If you're talking about the simulcast tickets, that's something you have to physically be present at the library for in another room.
    Understood, but I think because of the simulcast happening inside the library, there will be a livestream of the event. Free Library of Philadelphia has done that before with other speakers.

an island of such great complexity justin's Avatar
    have to be honest, seeing tori's name associated in any way with madeleine albright makes me sick....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...l6q-story.html

why?

an island of such great complexity justin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    why?
    because she's a warmonger who has the blood of millions of innocent people on her hands.

College protests revive accusations against "war criminal" Madeleine Albright, who defended deaths of 500,000 Iraqi kids

OMG, fuck, fucking cunt!
    Last edited by Alamo; 02-16-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Maybe Tori will sing Seaside a cappella while staring her down.
    I see myself sort of as a small to medium vineyard. And they usually don't sell as much as the screw-top wine down in Safeway. But I don't make wine for Safeway. God bless Safeway. If I am a winemaker I am not going to make screw-top wine ~ Tori Amos

DEEKWARE INDYPENDANTS!!! halo eighteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelust View Post
    Maybe Tori will sing Seaside a cappella while staring her down.

They'll be speaking at separate venues a week apart from one another, so chances are pretty high their paths won't be crossing lol

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    I had a dream about the book tour event, and before she spoke to everyone she played a few songs from her new album. On stage she had the full band, but also 2 backup singers and another pianist (!) playing a baby grand piano. I mean, it would be a different setup.

It seems the release date has been moved up. I got an email from Amazon that the book would now be delivered on Friday, May 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Nateb View Post
    It seems the release date has been moved up. I got an email from Amazon that the book would now be delivered on Friday, May 1.
    I got that same email yesterday. Then overnight I got another email that it will be delivered on the original date of May 5.

So bright it blinded me... RecoveringXian's Avatar
    In the newer/second image on Amazon, did anyone else notice how the words “Now or Never” are capitalized and italicized? I wonder if that’s the new album title…