Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New Book - An Artistic Resistance: A Blueprint for Change in 20 Songs (May 20, 2020)

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    I hope not... Now or Never isn't terrible but to come off such a strong title like Native Invader it seems a little simplistic/trite/cliche.

I think you may be on to something! "It is a mission to reckon with how the current moment is truly one of Now or Never".

The words of capitalized and italicized! It would not be like that unless it were a song title or ALBUM TITLE.

I actually would like that as an album title. It also fits with the theme of her mother's recent passing.

Sure beats Unrepentant Geraldines - and it would get her some press coverage. It also fits well with RESISTANCE as a book title.

RESISTANCE - Book
    NOW OR NEVER - Album

Perhaps she is going with simpler album titles to get non-fans more interested (rather than Native Invader, Unrepentant Geraldines, Abnormally Attracted to Sin, American Doll Posse). She has been much more straight forward in interviews lately...

Maybe the album would come out shortly after the book release...
    Last edited by Beelust; Today at 03:13 PM.
    Robbing the muse...

Also - does anyone know more about the audio CD of Resistance? Like it will be an actual physical CD? I wonder if Tori will be the speaker. It is quite pricey!
    Robbing the muse...