Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: US Elections 2020 - These little earthquakes. Here we go again.

Hilarious to see fake progressives fearing Gabbard will divide the vote when she's only getting 1%-2% in polls since the beginning. It's them who are dividing people with their constant smearing of her. She's a great candidate and if I was an American I would vote for her (though there are other very good candidates in the race — not Harris! glad to see her tumble down; — not Biden, are they kidding?).

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    So Castro threw this out yesterday and it's hitting the fan

People are reporting it as doxxing, saying he's to blame if anything bad happens to them... he's not calling for bad things to happen to them. He's pointing who is giving Trump money from INFORMATION THAT IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. I mean, I don't know if he fully understood the shitstorm he was stirring up, that maybe it wasn't the best idea, but holy fuck, the audacity of a Trump supporter getting on anyone's case about targeted harassment. I guess I'm the only one who remembers when he GAVE OUT LINDSEY GRAHAM'S CELL PHONE NUMBER or his diatribes about anyone non white and/or Muslim. The attempted bomber's lawyers said in court that he was influenced by Trump's rhetoric to target the people he targeted, but Castro is the bad guy for sharing info that ANYONE CAN GET?

Oh, Gravel dropped out and Marianne "oh hell no" Williamson is polling at 0%.

That's the brother of the presidential candidate, but I'm sure Julian Castro will get questions about it too.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    The amount of retired people on that list is unsurprising.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Quote Originally Posted by Andyland View Post
    That's the brother of the presidential candidate, but I'm sure Julian Castro will get questions about it too.
    Ah shit. I always get them confused and I tapped on his name to make sure it was the right one and it said "Julián Castro for President" and it didn't click for me that it was Juan promoting his brother rather than Julian promoting himself.

Ten minutes from now if you ask me which Castro brother is running for Pres I'll probably get it wrong.

Inslee's out. That's a shame. He was my favorite 2nd tier candidate and even though he was never going to get the nom, his devotion to fighting climate change was inspiring. I liked having him around pushing the issue.