Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: US Elections 2020 - These little earthquakes. Here we go again.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    And his flippant attitude towards anyone who questions him and the attack-mode his people go on on his behalf isn't going to help.
    Worked for Trump.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Worked for Trump.
    Fair point. I did hear a good podcast today (I forget now which one) where someone said those tactics only work FOR Trump. One of the better things going on is that people trying to be like him aren't very successful at it. He's been so full of shit his entire life that it comes across as sincere to the stupids.

Anyway, here is some more shit about Bernie. More specifically, his 2020 campaign press secretary. You could make a valid point that it doesn't matter what his staffers said and did in the past but his vision for the future, but I could also make an even more valid point that hiring loons like this divides us all for his personal gain. So when someone else tries what he does people see through it. Yay?

I guess she's a WOC, but that only helps a little with this:

She didn't live in MI, WI, or PA, so it's not like she caused Trump, but you don't get to not vote for a candidate in a general and then rep a candidate in the next primary and pretend you aren't gonna get side eye

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Ok, to balance out my Bernie-shitting (and I'd like to emphasize again I'd vote for him in general, but cuss out all his primary voters), here is some Schultz nonsense