Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: US Elections 2020 - These little earthquakes. Here we go again.

Democrats who don’t follow politics closely probably haven’t even been exposed to Harris or Buttigieg as candidates yet..and I really disagree with the idea that people wouldn’t rally around them. I think they are both extremely charismatic and their common sense/no nonsense styles are a great antidote to Trump’s belligerence and the negativity that surrounds him.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    While I think impeachment should have happened on Day 1 (Emoluments clause alone at first, giant snowball of shit every day since), I can understand to a certain degree caution. Or planning. And, for a little while, giving Nancy the benefit of the doubt.

But this? This is ridiculous. Granted, I think W and Nixon probably should have gone to prison and you could convince me Reagan too. It shouldn't be used as a tool, but when such egregious violations are happening, looking away from this just because of an office he probably illegally obtained is just as destructive to our democracy.

Gone Andromeda grapefruit_is_winning's Avatar
    [QUOTE=.chris;562395] The democrats are really bad at controlling media narratives./QUOTE]

Never were truer words spoken!

strike every chord that you feel Owen's Avatar
    trump is running this administration like a dictator in a developing country. So yeah, he should definitely go to prison. We have children in concentration camps and people are like "well maybe he is doing his best." What the fuck will it take?

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    Blatant corruption, gross incompetence, and tanking numbers for Republicans are NO MATCH for the cluelessness of Democrats

In case someone higher up the chain did not see and authorize this (or pretends that's the case after the backlash comes and they take it down), it's a purple stylized pic of Trump with BOY BYE 2020 in big white blocky letters over it. Text some number and get the free wallpaper! Guys! It's so hip and fresh! Forced memes are always such a hit, and people disgusted with Trump will surely want his no-chin on their phones!

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    good lord it is so pathetic

Democrats are idiots, honestly. People on the left may have great ideas but they absolutely suck balls when it comes to messaging, having a backbone, or knowing how to read a room.