Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: US Elections 2020 - These little earthquakes. Here we go again.

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    He's pro-choice. Therefore, he's a Democrat.

Today, Kamala ended her campaign for President....and began her campaign for Vice-President. I agree that it's sad she's out, because -- with Booker and Castro on the ropes, Yang as a Wacky Candidate, and what the fuck is Patrick doing -- the field is starting to look pretty goddamned white.

And that's Kamala's in. If a white guy wins, he probably needs her on the ticket. (Warren could go for Castro or Booker, or maybe two women would be best to take down Rapey Don.) I mean, if Democrats ever go with two white guys again, they're fucking stupid. Even a white man and a white woman doesn't quite work. So, Kamala! She proved to look pretty solid in the race; it seems she'd be OK if shit fucked up and she became POTUS. #KamalaIsACop is still a concern; let's just say her and Bloomberg wouldn't sound good. But maybe she'd grow as Veep.

Oh, shit, I dunno.
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?

Only knows desire. Perky Compson's Avatar
    Kamala is a cop. Glad to see her go; our government's slave labor system needs to be dismantled as soon as we have a hand free from the Trump admin and Harris isn't even going to entertain that notion.

She has a plan for that. Steve SFM's Avatar
    I'm really interested in stuff you say about prison reform, Perky. Are there any online resources you like and would recommend?
    And it's going to be how do we think government should work and who do we think government should work for?