Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: A message about Unforumzed

Put a bird on it. SisterErnestine's Avatar
    Hi.

I mostly lurk nowadays. But I was a poster. Thanks for the years, online chats, and Tori setlists.

Its been real,
    SisterE

^ Me too. Thanks for all the fun and memories. I'll always have the best memories of this place ❤️

^ really does seem so many of us stuck it out for 21 years!

Posting again just to say how much more than Tori discussion unf brought me. This was where I first heard about Rupaul's drag race, game of thrones, Lady Gaga before the release of Fame. I've learned so much from you guys, about politics, art, the LGBT+ movement.

I've laughed so hard at my computer. The years of Fori, the listening parties (due to time difference I remember reading through the AATS LP thread the day after, laughing out loud), the fake covers, "leaked" tracklists, Gayngel... The outrage and hilarity that at the end of the day came from a place of huge respect for Tori's craft. It's a testamente to her art that it brought so many intelligent, funny people together.

This has been my goto for years for entertainment discussion. I can't see see where to find an adequate replacement.

Here's another Discord invitation link. I've made it good for ten individual uses and it won't expire, so hopefully some of you can join us on there if you haven't already. IF you messaged me privately for a link, try what I sent you first before you use this; I'm still figuring all of this shit out. And if you're person number 11, let me know and I'll get you a new link.
    Remember that we once lived

I love seeing usernames that even go wayyy back to the times of @.
    If anybody wans to stay in touch and hasn't connected through other social channels yet:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wouter.te.witt
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/woutertewitt/

Like Jesus, I welcome and love all
    post28!

worth a million in prizes .chris's Avatar
    I'm going to miss seeing your animated Calvin and Hobbes profile pic.

Ugh
    Each day I’m surprised to find myself grieving a little more as the reality sets in this all will be more & I realize how much I’ve really loved this community; from the days of the email list serves (Rdt, torinews, bootlegs) to the dent, forumz & here, this is a place has been where I found connection, emotional support, processing world events, culture, of course all the Tori & Fori talk, the laughs, discovered so much more music....
    So grateful that we’ve had all these extra years here! Thank you each and everyone of you
    I’ll certainly give discord a go bc I’ll miss you all, especially in these times that we are in & these discussions but I know it just wont be the same
    "this way, that way, i am of two minds" -sappho
    http://classicpersuasion.org/pw/sappho/index.htm

Pink Hair Don't Care
    I thought I'd stop by to say bye to y'all before this place goes poof.

Just saw that SisterE beat me to it.

Love.

Uggggh this is one of three sites I just sort of mindlessly, instinctively type into my browser when I sit down at the computer. It will seriously take years before I stop coming to whatever dead landing page replaces this place!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eresos View Post
    Ugh
    Each day I’m surprised to find myself grieving a little more as the reality sets in this all will be more & I realize how much I’ve really loved this community; from the days of the email list serves (Rdt, torinews, bootlegs) to the dent, forumz & here, this is a place has been where I found connection, emotional support, processing world events, culture, of course all the Tori & Fori talk, the laughs, discovered so much more music....
    So grateful that we’ve had all these extra years here! Thank you each and everyone of you
    I’ll certainly give discord a go bc I’ll miss you all, especially in these times that we are in & these discussions but I know it just wont be the same
    YESSS!! I still remember the fairy design done at the end of RDT email lists! And then RDTRN!
    chillin in kyoto grand with my man Skrill

Quote Originally Posted by .chris View Post
    I'm going to miss seeing your animated Calvin and Hobbes profile pic.
    me too!!
    post28!