Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: kindsay lohan drama llamas! off to jail!

Wowwwww. To me, this is just really sad. She had a promising career ahead of her. I think this is a case of a young addict (who doesn't want to admit or realize they're an addict) not taking things seriously, and unfortunately, now has to suffer the consequences. Her career at this point is ruined but she's still young, and the media, press, and lots of americans love drama, so she could build herself back up if done in a strategic way.

Quote Originally Posted by NUHN View Post
    Clearly her parental upbringing was an absolute nightmare and that's probably the root of a lot her problems.
    We all have things in our past that contribute to our fuckery in some way or another. I spent a lot of time in therapy blaming my mother for this, that, and the other. And maybe it was true, but at the end of the day, I'm the only one who can fix the problems she caused.

Lindsay (and everyone else) can acknowledge that her parents fucked her up royally, but ultimately, it's still her responsibility to move past it and grow the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    Listening to the judge's sentence, I cannot muster too much sympathy for her in this situation. She broke the law, endangered peoples lives, lied, broke the law again, lied again, and blamed innocent people for her actions. Total douchebagery behavior.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by SrslyChris View Post
    I'm glad she went to court with a serious approach to her charges and no sense of entitlement.

Oh wait...
    God, I hope doing time slaps her into reality. All the bitch had to do was comply with her probation, but she couldn't be bothered.

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    To be fair, you do lose a lot of time when you're tweaking. 10 days can turn into 1... so on and so forth. That little car chase sounded like a lack of sleep induced paranoid 'rampage'. Poor Kindsay

The judge said 90 days in patient sobriety treatment so she'll just be in a nice little drug facility, right? Its not really jail.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

Oh, I thought it was 90 days jail, THEN in-patient drug treatment.

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPea View Post
    We all have things in our past that contribute to our fuckery in some way or another. I spent a lot of time in therapy blaming my mother for this, that, and the other. And maybe it was true, but at the end of the day, I'm the only one who can fix the problems she caused.

Lindsay (and everyone else) can acknowledge that her parents fucked her up royally, but ultimately, it's still her responsibility to move past it and grow the fuck up.
    I'm with ya, to an extent. It takes some people a lot longer than others to figure that out. When you're drowning, sometimes it's hard to see past the fact that you're drowning. It would be one thing if it seemed she, and others with the same issue, were genuinely trying to work on it. It's a whole other beast to be a fuckwad and then when someone calls you out on your fuckwardary, use that card.

^ Oh maybe you're right, I'm gonna rewatch.

The prescription pills she is allowed to ingest while being monitored was enough to drop my jaw. I've never been a pill popper, only as a very last resort, so maybe that's my problem, but I thought the list was quite, uh, excessive.

Where's the list? I wanna see that shit.

Exclamation

She was given Dilaudid for dental pain, right?

I took that once - for THEY JUST CUT MY GODDAMNED FOOT OFF pain. (Fortunately, I don't have addictive problems with opiates even though I'm an alcoholic.) Giving it for a toothache is fucking insane. And, you know, she's not in her right mind, so I primarily blame whoever prescribed it for that. Someone needs to lose their license.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    She was given Dilaudid for dental pain, right?
    Who the gives an opiate to an addict for a freaking TOOTHACHE?!

it's not meant to be a strife MikeEP's Avatar
    i have taken dilaudid, it is some serious shit.

saw this last night, ridiculous:
    Did Lindsay Lohan Just Compare Herself to an Iranian Woman Being Stoned to Death?

Quote Originally Posted by JayPea View Post
    Who the gives an opiate to an addict for a freaking TOOTHACHE?!
    probably every overpaid dentist to the rich....everywhere...

I didn't even know dentists could write scrips for that level of drug. I thought they maxed out at percocet/vicodin.

and it sounds like all our lives Kari's Avatar
    My mom was on IV dilaudid when she had back surgery. Under the influence, she asked me how much the check needed to be for my wedding reception - WHICH HAPPENED FIVE YEARS AGO. She also tried to call my grandmother, who has been dead for 13 years. Dental surgery my ass.

I was on dilaudid for ulcer pain. That shit almost fucked me up reeeeeeally bad; I started abusing it (and ambien), and that whole incident led me to the hospital. But now I look back and think how fucked up it was that my doctor prescribed it to me in the first place. I mean, my ulcer was hurting, but she gave me several other things to take care of that, and then said, "Oh, by the way, HERE'S DILAUDID."