Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: kindsay lohan drama llamas! off to jail!

Lindsay a Target for Lesbian Prison Gangs
    ...an inmate at California's Lynwood Correctional Facility warned the British tabloid that Lindsay is a prime target because of her celebrity status.
    ...The inmate also added that since Lindsay will be separated from the public ward, she'll likely be closer to murderers.
    I think Lindsay has been acting out ridiculously, but she certainly wouldn't "deserve" anything like this happening to her. I hope she pulls through her term in one piece, but hopefully gathering her thoughts together and straightening her act up.

She may have a chance after all.

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan has moved to a substance abuse facility and signed legal papers hiring celebrity lawyer Robert Shapiro to represent her as she prepares to head to jail for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.

Shapiro, a key figure on O.J. Simpson's legal "dream team" in 1995, confirmed Lohan was staying at Pickford Lofts, a treatment center Shapiro founded after his son died of a drug overdose.

Shapiro told The Associated Press on Friday he had agreed to represent Lohan only if she does her jail time and complies with the terms of her probation.

He said he would help the actress get treatment to accomplish long-term recovery and sobriety.

"Ms. Lohan is suffering from a disease that I am all too familiar with," said Shapiro, whose son Brent died in 2005. "Hopefully I can be of assistance."
    If she agreed to these conditions, maybe that shows that she's finally taking this seriously.

I wish her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve SFM View Post
    If she agreed to these conditions, maybe that showsproves that she's finally taking this seriouslyjust trying to avoid jail time.
    She is a narcissist and spoiled brat to the core and her only goal is to get back to her usually way of living ASAP. I've seen some nasty, entitled celebrities, but I swear, this chick is worse than Paris Hilton.

She's an alcoholic who still suffers. My only interest in her is that she get sober. In sobriety, she can work on her character flaws.

I think her character flaws are what hold her back from sobriety, though.

That's not necessarily how it works. The people who make it are not necessarily morally superior to the people who don't.

That said, while you do have a point, people who were even more fucked up than her have made it back. She can do it. Her chances are much better if she really, really wants it.

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPea View Post
    She is a narcissist and spoiled brat to the core and her only goal is to get back to her usually way of living ASAP. I've seen some nasty, entitled celebrities, but I swear, this chick is worse than Paris Hilton.
    I wasn't aware you knew her personally. While some of this may be true, we really can't know for certain what kind of person Lindsay is based on her media portrayal. I hope she is able to get sober so that she can work on some of her issues.
    Last edited by Churumbela; 07-20-2010 at 12:58 AM.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

So she's supposed to report to jail tomorrow. You think she will?

I think the chances are better than average that she will, and I hope she does. It's time for her recovery to begin in earnest.

And another one bites the dust! Shapiro quits as Lindsay's lawyer. (This happened yesterday, not this morning).

If she doesn't report to jail, won't they just come and arrest her? Is it even an option not to report?

Man, he stuck by OJ, but quits on Lindsay!

Well, I think one thing is clear now - Lindsay is SCARED SHITLESS. I don't think she ever thought this would/could happen to her. But, it is. DUN DUN DUNNN!

I'd be scared shitless too. She's probably panicking her ass off. The article mentioned Shapiro said he would only represent her if she completed the jail time, I wonder if she was trying to get him to appeal it and that's why he quit? Besides the fact that it said something about her current attorney not signing some type of paper, maybe he's legally obligated.

In any case - today WILL be crazy. the paparazzi have probably been up all night like crackheads at a Game Stop store waiting for Halo 3 to come out.

If she doesn't show up I think they'll put a warrant out for her arrest. All the money in the world is not gonna hide poor Lohan now. They're out for blood!

She Twatted this last night:

the only "bookings" that i'm familiar with are Disney Films, never thought that i'd be "booking" into Jail... eeeks
    So yeah, I think she's prepared to do it.

so what if i like pretty things Bryan Alan's Avatar
    I was watching the Today Show this morning and the experts they had on say she will only be in jail for 25% of her sentenced time. Then what's the point? Sentenced to 3 months and out after 3 weeks? Hell, that'd be like a nice little vacation from work for me.

Also, I don't understand why the media isn't more focused on her use of Adderall. That is one fucked up drug which is abused by a lot of people. It's one thing if you actually suffer from ADD, but if you don't, it affects you the same as any other kind of speed would. I have a feeling she takes it because it's speed, not because she actually has ADD. They say she's "jittery and nervous?" Well, no fucking shit. That would be the Adderall. It's a complete mood altering and personality changing drug (when abused). That's the first thing she needs to get off of.
    tuna rubber a little blubber in my igloo

^yeah, I have a friend who abuses Adderall and it just makes her... nuts, basically. She offers them out like candy, too. No thanks.