Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Setlist and Reviews for Milan, IT 13/7/2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I think EnjoyJoy was referring to the one time in 2007 when she did do the full thing.

There are also multiple performances over the years where she does other bits and pieces of it before the 1919 bit, but 2007 was the only true full version.
    Yep. San Antonio, November 26, 2007. I remember seeing everybody in the venue start looking around and whispering "OMG she's doing the whole thing?!" So incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by marci View Post
    I thought this was fake for a minute.
    haha, yeah, someone gave her the flag and she posed with it.

[QUOTE=RecoveringXian;21587]I love that at the end of this performance, she fucking knows she knocked it out of the park. I love that she is proud of herself. It's like she wants to arm pump and heave, "Yes!" She comes close

yay Tori! lovely to see this

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I think EnjoyJoy was referring to the one time in 2007 when she did do the full thing.

There are also multiple performances over the years where she does other bits and pieces of it before the 1919 bit, but 2007 was the only true full version.
    Yes, that. I posted that late at night just before going to bed, but I meant

A performance that powerful and of the full thing (like she did in 2007) with the orchestra.

I'm not gonna talk about Judy. Johnothon's Avatar
    I feel like I'm wanking on a bit on the same subject now but I just listened to Caught a Lite Sneeze from this gig and my God. I honestly had given up hope on hearing a powerful, engaging rendition of this song ever again and WOW. The whole song wasn't squeaked and rendered milktoast! It was great! She even gave the Pretty Hate Machine bit some oomph!

I'm quite blown away by this show's Yes, Anastasia. It was absolutely wonderful... her voice is top notch right now.

Watching that for a second time, I gotta say I don't mind the "italian food" bit at the end of Yes, Anatasia. This whole tour feels very classic Tori.

Quote Originally Posted by Ime Achoo Dooa View Post
    Watching that for a second time, I gotta say I don't mind the "italian food" bit at the end of Yes, Anatasia. This whole tour feels very classic Tori.
    Agreed. She's at the top of her game right now...

I'm not quite impressed by this yes anastasia.

instead

I am greatly moved by Gold Dust. She's totally emotional in it. in such a deeply way that you feel hurt inside.
    The Houston version in 2003 was a limbo version, quite serene and calm, in a place of peace. This is a different version, urgent, and a combine of a nearest pain&joy.

error
    Last edited by rosebud; 12-07-2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: error link