Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamour Puss Haul

Nova, you're right! Polka dots would have been really cute. I only had a choice of two colors at Macys, but I think I'll look good in the green. I just did a little browsing and found this one on eBay. I'm trying hard not to buy it! (It's made by Jantzen, btw.)

Jaypea, you look so cute! I typically don't like white sunglasses, but they really suit you. I'm going to the mall this afternoon, so I'm going to have to parooze the Macy's necklaces.

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    Marci, I love that style of swimsuit! The little skirt bit is adorable!
    Makes me long for my diet and exercise regime to have worked already and not have another bazillion stones to lose.

Thanks Abi. You can do it! There is always next summer.

I went shopping, y'all! Ann Taylor had a TON of stuff on sale, like crazy marked down. I got this tank for $9.99, and the cami was on sale too (though not for 9.99 ). I paired it with this fabulous necklace I bought on sale for $20 several years ago (also at Ann Taylor, I think) and I think it looks cute, dammit!

Pretty pretty pretty lady! Lovely combo! The necklace really makes the outfit.

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    Your hair is the perfect colour for that outfit. So hot.

I got some B&BW stuff tonight (japanese cherry blossom body butter, coconut body wash) because they were running a buy three, get two free special plus we had a coupon for an extra item free if we spent $10, and my fiance bought enough man wash and man spray that my stuff ended up free. Weeee!

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    I just got this:

L de Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail 1.0 oz eau de parfum at TJ Maxx. Regular retail at Sephora is $47. It was $16.99! I haven't bought an actual bottle of perfume in a couple years, but I had gotten a sample of this one with a Sephora order, and all the Lolita Lempicka bottles are so pretty, I just couldn't pass up such a good deal.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

Quote Originally Posted by jeth View Post
    I got some B&BW stuff tonight (japanese cherry blossom body butter, coconut body wash) because they were running a buy three, get two free special plus we had a coupon for an extra item free if we spent $10, and my fiance bought enough man wash and man spray that my stuff ended up free. Weeee!
    I got sucked into the sale too (happens every time). I got the Japanese cherry blossom for the first time and absolutely love it. I like most of the stuff in that "signature" collection- the Twilight Moon lotion was my favorite, but the bf grew oddly attached to it and now has usurped the bottle.

B&BW sales crack me up. Once you buy a couple things, they start throwing free shit at you left and right. And then you finally pay and they hand you a coupon for MORE free stuff if you come in again in the next 30 days. But I don't think they have much left for me to buy. It's gotten a little ridiculous.

We actually didn't have a coupon when we walked in, I was just browsing because I wanted to smell something someone showed me at work (and they didn't have it). They thrust a coupon on us, then we found the sale, then a domino effect. We're such fabulously scented suckers.

Gah! I haven't been to BBW for ages. I've heard so much about the Twilight Woods scent, that I need to get my butt over there for a sniff, sale or not. That and I need more of the Sleep Warm Milk and Honey foam bath.

Tomorrow is another day cinny~lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Churumbela View Post
    I just got this:
    That bottle is beautiful. I may have bought it just for that, alone!

My new obsession is the True Blue Spa Shea It Ain't So foot edition. It's all the loveliness of the original Shea It Ain't So, but now with mint! When I run through my current bottle I'm probably going to go straight to Spa size.

Quote Originally Posted by jeth View Post
    My new obsession is the True Blue Spa Shea It Ain't So foot edition. It's all the loveliness of the original Shea It Ain't So, but now with mint! When I run through my current bottle I'm probably going to go straight to Spa size.
    I love anything with mint in it for summer time. I saved my Peppermint twist lotion for summer, just because it feels like the temperature lowers a couple of degrees when I put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by SMMY View Post
    Gah! I haven't been to BBW for ages. I've heard so much about the Twilight Woods scent, that I need to get my butt over there for a sniff, sale or not. That and I need more of the Sleep Warm Milk and Honey foam bath.
    Twilight Moon WOODS - yikes, did I make a freudian Stephanie Meyer reference?

Anywhoodle-- if you sniff and you care enough to continue- sniff the lotion, the body spray, AND the perfume version. To me they seem totally different but equally good. It was the first of that line that I really liked; it's more sophisticated (read: smells designer) than most of their stuff.

I'd been hemming and hawing over a new perfume for ages-- prada? gucci envy? stella? And then I smelled that silly twilight stuff and I liked it even better, and it's about 50 bucks cheaper.