Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamour Puss Haul

Perfume makes me sneeze! Like, all day long. The only Eau du Parfum I've found that doesn't make me sneeze is Fresh's line. Right now I use Sugar Lemon, which I love. They're pricey, so I usually ask for the small one ($25) for my birthday, and again at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by eurotrash View Post
    Twilight Moon WOODS - yikes, did I make a freudian Stephanie Meyer reference?

Anywhoodle-- if you sniff and you care enough to continue- sniff the lotion, the body spray, AND the perfume version. To me they seem totally different but equally good. It was the first of that line that I really liked; it's more sophisticated (read: smells designer) than most of their stuff.

I'd been hemming and hawing over a new perfume for ages-- prada? gucci envy? stella? And then I smelled that silly twilight stuff and I liked it even better, and it's about 50 bucks cheaper.
    I'm sure BBW factored in the Twilight franchise popularity when they named the line, so it's not a surprising slip.
    And I actually have loved some of the scents BBW have been putting out lately. I have their Vanilla Noir edt and also have Velvet Tuberose body lotion that I love as well.

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    bitch face, meet bitch jacket.

Picture0106.jpg

now i just need to fit into my jeans, and i'll be ready for fall.
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

I'm not gonna lose myself again
    Ooohh. That's sweet. Where's it from?

authentic hotdog cart vendor Frangipani's Avatar
    bebe!
    Slippin' on my red dress, putting on my make-up

Your hair is thick and luscious and I'm jealous.

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    I just placed a naughty order at Sephora. *slaps self* But it was all sale stuff! The bargains were too much for me to resist! And I had to spend $50 so I could get free shipping! (Seriously, though, including the Beauty Insider samples and the coupon code, I got two Stila eye palettes, an Urban Decay eye palette, a Pucci perfume roller ball, an eyeliner, five perfume samples and a sample of the new UDPP in Eden for fifty bucks! One of the Stila palettes originally cost more than that by itself. My will is strong, but it isn't that strong.)
    Last edited by Churumbela; 08-20-2010 at 09:05 PM.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

sale?

I hate you.

*goes to check*

I bought this vintage-y dress off Etsy:

Love it! It'll look great with seamed stockings, red shoes, red lips, and like...a hat or something.

^That dress is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Churumbela View Post
    I just placed a naughty order at Sephora. *slaps self* But it was all sale stuff! The bargains were too much for me to resist! And I had to spend $50 so I could get free shipping! (Seriously, though, including the Beauty Insider samples and the coupon code, I got two Stila eye palettes, an Urban Decay eye palette, a Pucci perfume roller ball, an eyeliner, five perfume samples and a sample of the new UDPP in Eden for fifty bucks! One of the Stila palettes originally cost more than that by itself. My will is strong, but it isn't that strong.)
    Which Stila palettes? Enquiring minds want to know. I've been coveting the Road to Radiance palette.

I ordered and am stalking my mail box for the following

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Suz, I think it was the It Girl trio in warm and the Pretty in Paris one (four shadows and a convertible color). They were ten bucks each, it was way too good to pass up!
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

Ooh! I have the It Girl Trio! It's awesome. I mainly got it because it was cheaper than just buying Kitten alone, but the other two colors are lovely, as well.

I found a white, long sleeve Christian Dior tuxedo shirt with this beautiful pleating design in the front and all eyelts (no buttonholes, which I assume is for studs and cufflinks). I took the shirt to my seamstress and had her close up the eyelets on one side and cut and cap the sleeves off to make it a very chich short sleeve. I pick it up today!! SOOOO EXCITED! All in all, it's cost me less than $10. I'll post pics of it later today/tomorrow.

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    I got a Philosophy gift set and it contains:

* Orange Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (240ml)
    * Orange Sunrise High-Gloss flavour Lip Shine (14g)
    * Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask (142g)
    * Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (240ml)
    * Hope in a Jar Moisturiser (56.7g)
    * Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming cream (7.1g)

Best part? 5. For the whole lot!

That's impressive. Go buy two more!