Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamour Puss Haul

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I got a Philosophy gift set and it contains:

* Orange Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (240ml)
    * Orange Sunrise High-Gloss flavour Lip Shine (14g)
    * Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Revitalizing Mask (142g)
    * Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (240ml)
    * Hope in a Jar Moisturiser (56.7g)
    * Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming cream (7.1g)

Best part? £5. For the whole lot!
    I only just now noticed that this was posted by you and not someone else.

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    Unforumzers by the bottle? Awesome!

fabulous deal, Miss Abi, especially the skincare goodies. I'm still a Philosophy junkie. My Marshalls had a bunch of 3-in-1s in, but not nearly as good a price as that. but they did have apple cider 3-in-1.

I miss B$BW 3-in-1s I'm almost completely out of my favorites and can't find them on ebay anymore, either. Guess I will have to branch out to find some alternatives!

I'm not quiet...I'm plotting. Abi's Avatar
    This is my first go out with the skincare. I've only ever had the Gingerbread set (gotten for Christmas...oooh, 4 years ago?) so that was just the lip gloss, bubble-bath and lotion. I remember someone saying something about the Hope in a Jar being good and at that price I couldn't pass it up.

You'll never leave Harlan alive. orange shampoo's Avatar
    I was bad and picked up the Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot holiday set of eyeliners that's out now at Sephora. I have oily skin, and thus oily lids. I usually don't bother with eye makeup at all, but I discovered that the UD 24/7 liners actually stay on ALL DAY! Even after working eight hours and a sweaty roller skating sesh afterward. LOVE!

waited with a glacier's patience Churumbela's Avatar
    Those liners are wonderful. I have found myself using them even more than my previously favorite gel eyeliners. And I find them to be really easy to apply, which is not the case with me and most other pencil eyeliners.

I put the Jackpot on my Wish List, so hopefully I'll get it for Christmas. I just wish the pencils were a bit bigger.
    I am the beginning. The end. The one that is many.

You'll never leave Harlan alive. orange shampoo's Avatar
    I bought it for myself for Christmas because my sister (the only one in my family who's really familiar with Sephora) is being a drama queen and "canceled" Christmas. I can't wait to start trying them out.

delicious dish
    Quote Originally Posted by eurotrash View Post
    Twilight Moon WOODS - yikes, did I make a freudian Stephanie Meyer reference?

Anywhoodle-- if you sniff and you care enough to continue- sniff the lotion, the body spray, AND the perfume version. To me they seem totally different but equally good. It was the first of that line that I really liked; it's more sophisticated (read: smells designer) than most of their stuff.

I'd been hemming and hawing over a new perfume for ages-- prada? gucci envy? stella? And then I smelled that silly twilight stuff and I liked it even better, and it's about 50 bucks cheaper.
    That was my favorite new scent last year, and this year they released "Secret Wonderland" which is very similar but with an added berry note to it. I LOVE IT. I still wear the Twilight Woods too, and I mix and match becasue they go so well together. I have the shower cream, the lotion that's a shimmer swirl and the spray for both.

Find a way to get in the way. MTC's Avatar
    I took a whiff of Dark Kiss at B&BW and liked that too. Twilight Woods is my shower gel. I need the lotion though.
    And the ghosts that we knew will flicker from view
    And we'll live a long life

I got one of the Lanvin suit's from H-n-M! EEee!! I Love it!!

It took two years to get through the first bottle, so I figured it was worth it to repurchase the 32 oz. Philosophy Purity Made Simple. Sadly, they jumped the price nearly ten bucks since the last time I ordered. Still, it last two years......so I can't complain.

^
    I have that! It's nice. The colors aren't quite as pigmented as some of my other gel liners, though. Not like, say, a MAC Fluid Line.

I was given a gift card for Sephora for Christmas, for the express purpose of ordering an Urban Decay Naked Palette when they finally came back in stock. They finally did and I got it today! Yay. It's lovely.

I did notice in the reviews on the website that a lot of people noticed that the consistency felt a bit different than the full size liners, but some people said they actually preferred the ones in the palette.

Thanks for reminding me, that I need to break out my cream liners again. For some reason I have been either using pencil or my powdered kohl liners, just for expediency's sake. My cream liners and eye shadows have been neglected and it is time to change that.

I did break down at Christmas and purchased the following for myself.