Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TORI DREAMS

There was this bit in my dream where T was going door to door to tell husbands that they used to make happy on the stairs. Their spouses kicked them out immediately
    -time moves both ways-

Last night had a dream about a Tori “concert” in Chicago. It ended up being a performance art piece somehow. The theatre was almost entirely empty and she ran back and forth on stage moving stuff. She picked up a saxophone, went on a minister’s daughter rant, then left. Then fights broke out.
    -time moves both ways-

So a couple weeks ago I had a dream where I was at her show in Manchester (the same venue I've actually saw Tori in 2017) and it was fun because she was with the band and I somehow got upgraded to the front row. She mashed up Strong black Vine with CALS (I swear I'm not making this up) and did Cruel as well. Then, me and Tori had a fight about who should be sitting in the front row, the venue was almost empty, maybe about 25 people, but I still managed to get kicked out for causing too much disruption.

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    Funny this got bumped. I had a Tori concert dream very recently too. I can't recall too much about it other than that she was in good spirits and was really connecting with the audience (also a small group) and seemed to know everyone personally.

Last night dream: Tori covering this song...

Insert something clever here iamstilljamiepoo's Avatar
    You know that ridiculous show on Fox in the US, The Masked Singer? If you don’t, look it up. It’s horrifying. Anyway, I had a dream that Tori was on it, masked as a white horse. She didn’t win even the first round. It was pretty shitty. She sang Poker Face.