Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TORI DREAMS

Unhappy TORI DREAMS

I know you've all had them - dreams about or with Tori in them.

By far, my strangest dream was that I WAS Tori. I/she was driving on the highway in a an old El Camino or Pontiac or another huge old, beat-up car, trying to get away from this giant monster with green tentacles (the type that's the same size and with the same desires as Godzilla) that was trying to destroy the world. So I'm driving the spaghetti highway, looping and looping around in circles when I get a text on my cell phone. It's the green tentacled monster saying:

I KNOW WHERE U R & IM COMING 4 U.

There is an old Strawberry Shortcake doll from the 80's sitting on the passenger seat, and I/Tori somehow realize/s that it's the doll that is the beacon that allows the green tentacled monster to know where I am. I drive through a bow-tie loop of highway and toss the doll out the window.

And that's it.

It was crazy and silly, but I found it odd that it's the only time I've EVER dreamed I was another person...and it was Tori.

Actually, it seems like it may have been Fori instead of Tori, but then again it was very [I]Cornflake Girl[I] video.

What were your Tori dreams?

I once had a dream that I was back in high school, and a rumor started circulating among my friends that Tori was in town (I lived in Anchorage, Alaska, so this was a BIG DEAL) and that she'd be playing a show at our school.

When she showed up, there were maybe two dozen of us there, and she did a private show for us on the tennis court.

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    You know I did have a few of these at one point, but not for years. I rmember in one she played in my neighbours conservatory behind my house, fully written songs that I can still hear bits of... Hm.

These days I'm generally just dreaming of drag queens in action movies. I guess that's just where my heart lies now.

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    These days I'm generally just dreaming of drag queens in action movies. I guess that's just where my heart lies now.
    LOL... which movies? Which drag queens?

I had a dream that Tori was wearing wigs!! It was horrifying!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumblefuck View Post
    I know you've all had them - dreams about or with Tori in them.

By far, my strangest dream was that I WAS Tori. I/she was driving on the highway in a an old El Camino or Pontiac or another huge old, beat-up car, trying to get away from this giant monster with green tentacles (the type that's the same size and with the same desires as Godzilla) that was trying to destroy the world. So I'm driving the spaghetti highway, looping and looping around in circles when I get a text on my cell phone. It's the green tentacled monster saying:

I KNOW WHERE U R & IM COMING 4 U.

There is an old Strawberry Shortcake doll from the 80's sitting on the passenger seat, and I/Tori somehow realize/s that it's the doll that is the beacon that allows the green tentacled monster to know where I am. I drive through a bow-tie loop of highway and toss the doll out the window.

And that's it.

It was crazy and silly, but I found it odd that it's the only time I've EVER dreamed I was another person...and it was Tori.

Actually, it seems like it may have been Fori instead of Tori, but then again it was very [I]Cornflake Girl[I] video.

What were your Tori dreams?
    I usually have dreams about meeting Tori and we're talking about something and then she gets mad at me.

Also, just so you know, every time I see a post by you I do a double take at your avatar. Gigantic penis, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlefish View Post
    I had a dream that Tori was wearing wigs!! It was horrifying!!!!
    That's a nightmare turned into a reality.

your veil is quietly becoming none roominmyheart's Avatar
    I had the most random dream of Tori last night. Usually my dreams are about us getting to have a nice long talk and seeing an intimate performance. This was...special.

I was driving down the expressway with my husband, when we see Tori sitting in a lawn chair in between lanes, with REALLY long hair, bright and down to her waist. I make him turn around and go back so we can stop and talk to her. When we get back around, we see cars stopped where she was, but she is now walking on the sidewalk alone, without a bodyguard, presumably to the venue where she is about to play a concert. I then see two girls walking near her, and a guy walking up. She is now dressed like an Indian, with a dark brown wig with two braids (like she did for that photoshoot) possibly as a disguise. We pull over and ask if she wants a ride, only to realize that she is now walking and talking with my dissertation chair and two girls that are supposedly in my grad program. The girls climb in the back seat, but Tori and my dissertation chair decide they want to SKITCH on the back of our car on the expressway (all of a sudden Tori had like rollerblades on, though I remember wondering what my Chair did since he was wearing regular shoes). Then they give a signal for my husband to turn and they let go of our bumper. And then I went into my internship site and waited to hear details from my Chair about what he and Tori talked about, but apparently they had went to dinner and hung out and he was late and I was pissed and jealous. Really random. I'm working on my dissertation now and fretting about missing these great European shows, so yeah.

i usually have tori dreams right around an upcoming show that i'll be attending. sometimes paranoia dreams, not getting there in time....

once i dreamt she was giving us a private show in my backyard. and i was so excited until i realized it was just a tori impostor.

then i dreamt i joined her at her house in cornwall for tea with tash. she has a beautiful house, btw... according to my dream.

I have had a dream about her house before too!

Threat level: Bitch in a wheelchair andy's Avatar
    Con Air meets Drag Race,

Quote Originally Posted by roominmyheart View Post
    I had the most random dream of Tori last night. Usually my dreams are about us getting to have a nice long talk and seeing an intimate performance. This was...special.

I was driving down the expressway with my husband, when we see Tori sitting in a lawn chair in between lanes, with REALLY long hair, bright and down to her waist. I make him turn around and go back so we can stop and talk to her. When we get back around, we see cars stopped where she was, but she is now walking on the sidewalk alone, without a bodyguard, presumably to the venue where she is about to play a concert. I then see two girls walking near her, and a guy walking up. She is now dressed like an Indian, with a dark brown wig with two braids (like she did for that photoshoot) possibly as a disguise. We pull over and ask if she wants a ride, only to realize that she is now walking and talking with my dissertation chair and two girls that are supposedly in my grad program. The girls climb in the back seat, but Tori and my dissertation chair decide they want to SKITCH on the back of our car on the expressway (all of a sudden Tori had like rollerblades on, though I remember wondering what my Chair did since he was wearing regular shoes). Then they give a signal for my husband to turn and they let go of our bumper. And then I went into my internship site and waited to hear details from my Chair about what he and Tori talked about, but apparently they had went to dinner and hung out and he was late and I was pissed and jealous. Really random. I'm working on my dissertation now and fretting about missing these great European shows, so yeah.
    What does SKITCH mean?

it's when someone holds onto the back of a car (on a skateboard or other type of wheels) and they get pulled along

-it might be some kind of local slang we had growing up, not sure

i just checked and http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skitch tells me it has other meanings too...haha
    Last edited by roominmyheart; 07-15-2010 at 07:00 PM.

Ah okay, I had never heard of that word before, so I was confused as to what it meant.