Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Catholicism WOW thread.

Ugh. If your religious beliefs prevent you from doing your fucking job than you are unfit for that job. The end.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Two white doves that were released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture have been attacked by other birds.

As tens of thousands of people watched in St. Peter's Square on Sunday, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves right after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.

Talk about a bad omen.

this tornado loves you UnderTheFunk's Avatar
    I know! I saw it on the news this morning, and had to remind myself that I don't believe in popes or bad omens.

it wouldn't even matter other pete's Avatar
    Italian police make progress in search for stolen papal blood
    That's like full on fairywinger/little monster behaviour.

Loves ponies. Hates phonies. Regina Phalange's Avatar
    A litany of 'thou shalt nots': Catholic teachers challenge morality clause

If you want to teach at a Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, regardless of your religion, you must be willing to sign a detailed morality clause that critics say focuses on "pelvic issues."

The revised contracts forbid teachers from -- among other things -- living together or having sex outside of marriage, using in-vitro fertilization, a gay "lifestyle," or publicly supporting any of those things.

The system's 2,200 current teachers must sign the agreement to stay on the job.

Alt Universe CliqueMember Spikey's Avatar
    So last week in Pisa, there was an American christian lady shouting about her religion in front of the tower of Pisa. She loudly announced the Pope was the Antichrist (she has a point) and that Italy deserved the church-collapsing earthquakes. =/. When people asked her to be silent as they were enjoying the view, she shouted "It is just a stupid tower!" So I walked up to her and shouted as loudly as her "THERE IS AN ANCIENT TEXT ON THE TOWER! IT SAYS "GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I DONT LIKE YOU!""
    "Replies are a combination of nonsense, unrelated comments and inside jokes"‎

Video or it didn't happen.